Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 212030 times)

guies
bisjac is joking

You must not smile very often then. You start to smirk because I'm a "druggie burnout college dropout" then I get a successful job. You start making comments about how it's only a matter of time until I get fired and I get raise after raise and a promotion for being the star employee within the first 6 months. If seeing be fail makes you happy, I guess I can understand the frustration with my success that makes you lash out at me. Looks like you're in for a life of frustration too, because I'm the luckiest guy on this planet.
Far from, I pay no attention to your success. Thinking of those you associate with alone is enough to make me smirk. You're letting your narcissism show again, and again, and again. It must really bother you that I don't like you.

Bubba told me himself. Proof is irrelevant really, because it dosnt matter what you think you kbow lol.

But we can add mr bones to the list of family men. I made no issue at all about bubbas love.
Do you even know what a family man is?

guies
bisjac is joking

jokes on us, he was only pretending

guies
bisjac is joking

He's not.

People here are demanding proof from us that Bubba is a boy, how about bubba proves he is a she.

People here are demanding proof from us that Bubba is a boy, how about bubba proves he is a she.
How about you prove you're a human.

Are we actually having this discussion

Even I can look like a female, it's not hard.

Even I can look like a female, it's not hard.
You've yet to look like a human though.

THIS JUST IN

TONY GETS B T F O

Feels good to revive this

its really astounding that people argue with bisjac. he's 100% full of stuff and he knows it. like a subtle troll.

Nope. I just am not going to argue that issue because its pretty demeaning to bubba since it was never important or relevant. You guys can have your fun about it but im not gonna be that starfish. You arnt doing bubba a favor by making it the big deal you are making out of it lol.

Nope. I just am not going to argue that issue because its pretty demeaning to bubba since it was never important or relevant. You guys can have your fun about it but im not gonna be that starfish. You arnt doing bubba a favor by making it the big deal you are making out of it lol.
So you're the one white knighting now?