Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff

Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 209936 times)

Right on that when the only information I know about him is his forum name.
aight then what's the endgame of this topic?

About 36 pages and a chainban.

to inform people what the forget do you think

But you're known for professional trolling so I guess I can troll you back by reporting you for being such a stuffhead.
lol is this banable

which is bullstuff lol

ip ban when badspot
those are p ineffective, all it takes to get past them is simply changing your ip

there's blocking their ISP but that may prove inefficient if there are legit people living near him

Wow, I honestly didn't think he was a bad guy. Didn't really see this coming

Wow, I honestly didn't think he was a bad guy. Didn't really see this coming
Yeah. I mean there were times where he could be annoying but that goes for like, every user on this forum.

I mean, to put stuff in context:

First off, he didn't post any pictures of Kristin/Bubbagum when she was 16. He did get a picture of her in underwear, but it was because he got her them as a gift (probably upon request). Tenshi was the one who posted it. Also, she was sixteen approximately two years ago, which means Nick was about 18. A two year age gap isn't anything ridiculous, and it's pretty socially acceptable for an 18 year old to be with a 16 year old. Yeah, Tenshi shouldn't have gotten his hands on the picture in the first place, but it was still his decision to post it to the world, not Nick's.

Secondly, by "researchographic photos of himself," KickFlow means pictures of Nick's ass. I wouldn't consider a man's ass research, but I'm not really here to debate that. Also: that girl uses the term 'loveting' to mean suggestive chatting. Here's proof:

Also, that was Tuesday, and this topic was posted today, Friday, so in-picture-verification it's the same girl.

Furthermore, that girl told everyone she was 19. She just flat out did. We only found out that she was 15 within the last week, so totally not his fault.

Anyway, regardless, this boils down to him receiving a picture of a 16 year old in underwear at 18 and sending a picture of his hairy ass to a 15 year old. Not really creepphillic imo, but take it as you will.

bisjac is joking
lets all remember it was just a prank bro

Yeah she did claim she was 19 for a long time, not too many people are aware she's actually 15.

I mean, to put stuff in context:

First off, he didn't post any pictures of Kristin/Bubbagum when she was 16. He did get a picture of her in underwear, but it was because he got her them as a gift (probably upon request). Tenshi was the one who posted it. Also, she was sixteen approximately two years ago, which means Nick was about 18. A two year age gap isn't anything ridiculous, and it's pretty socially acceptable for an 18 year old to be with a 16 year old. Yeah, Tenshi shouldn't have gotten his hands on the picture in the first place, but it was still his decision to post it to the world, not Nick's.

Secondly, by "researchographic photos of himself," KickFlow means pictures of Nick's ass. I wouldn't consider a man's ass research, but I'm not really here to debate that. Also: that girl uses the term 'loveting' to mean suggestive chatting. Here's proof:

Also, that was Tuesday, and this topic was posted today, Friday, so in-picture-verification it's the same girl.

Furthermore, that girl told everyone she was 19. She just flat out did. We only found out that she was 15 within the last week, so totally not his fault.

Anyway, regardless, this boils down to him receiving a picture of a 16 year old in underwear at 18 and sending a picture of his hairy ass to a 15 year old. Not really creepphillic imo, but take it as you will.

Just wondering: is that girl in those texts Tills in-game or is that Bubba?

okay now I think the OP just has a personal thing with nick lmao