Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff

Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 209913 times)

Just wondering: is that girl in those texts Tills in-game or is that Bubba?
It's not Bubba

Kickflow, that was weak dude. If you're gonna spin a story you gotta make it harder to debunk.

Secondly, by "researchographic photos of himself," KickFlow means pictures of Nick's ass. I wouldn't consider a man's ass research, but I'm not really here to debate that. Also: that girl uses the term 'loveting' to mean suggestive chatting. Here's proof:

I doubt she only saw his ass.

okay now I think the OP just has a personal thing with nick lmao
Yeah man lets forgive someone for committing a felony.
Kickflow, that was weak dude. If you're gonna spin a story you gotta make it harder to debunk.
I mean, "he sent pics" to a minor. What is being debunked here?

I mean, "he sent pics" to a minor. What is being debunked here?

The most egregious of all crimes. Maybe you're missing an adjective to describe the pics?

Yeah man lets forgive someone for committing a felony.I mean, "he sent pics" to a minor. What is being debunked here?
that's not his fault she lied about her age lmao

that's not his fault she lied about her age lmao
I asked him how old she was and he said 15. He was aware of her age.

Ok let's recap, kickflow starts spreading misinformation, gets called out, and then resorts to: "but you never know, he COULD have done something else!"
I doubt anyone worthwhile here thinks you have even an ounce credibility. You tried though!

She isn't saying that nick harassed her or sent her pictures without asking for them. She's saying that, under the guise of her being 19, they consensually loveted. Why is that so horrible?

ah yes it looks like the nick defence force has arrived

In the original post, Kickflow stated that he joined a server with Nick and asked Nick about the incident and he said that he was aware of her age. I think that says enough.

Also notice how a certain circle of people are defending Nick.

For anybody not following the drama, the appropriate response is this:

In the original post, Kickflow stated that he joined a server with Nick and asked Nick about the incident and he said that he was aware of her age. I think that says enough.

Also notice how a certain circle of people are defending Nick.
This was the other night. I learned of her real age a week ago which is ong after I sent her my butt
He joined a server I was on and started the convo with "nick how old is ____" and I told him what I had learned the week before. I really fail to see the issue here. I wasn't aware of the age at the time and I am sorry for doing such a thing but again I(everyone on bl aswell) was under the impression that she was 19

Why are we even hiding her identity if she's the one who lied and caused this mess in the first place? It's Tills.

Oh and Nick just told me he thought she was 19 at the time they "loveted."