Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 212259 times)

Feel free to drama me sugar tits, i'm sure it'll rile my feathers

I highly doubt you want that displayed front and center in a drama. They are blockland related though!

You see when you conduct yourself with zero moral guidance over the years and finally slither off overnight like a snake, you become intensely disliked for your actions. You are truly the last person who should be pretending they're a moral judge of character in a loveually scandalous drama.

I highly doubt you want that displayed front and center in a drama. They are blockland related though!

You see when you conduct yourself with zero moral guidance over the years and finally slither off overnight like a snake, you become intensely disliked for your actions. You are truly the last person who should be pretending they're a moral judge of character in a loveually scandalous drama.
JUST IN! This topic has just become a throw down between Tezuni and Tenshi! Who will win?

It's blockland honeybooboo, i'm sure I can handle whatever has gotten your head in a tizzy that you wish to parade around to the forums. After all, I don't take any of this  to heart like you do. After all, blacklisting users from your servers just because they might have said something just a tad bit negative about you or the server? Tisk tisk sugar plum.

Cum now sweety pie, I feel your angered expressions are only serving as a means to surpress your urges, your longing desire for me. Half these forums know we've dated and some even know the explicit details of our engagement.

You blacklisted far more than I ever did for merely saying the word friend because it made you upset.

Typical that you resort to petty, fantasy loveual tangents with absolutely no bearing on the topic at hand. You do this when you have no decent response to give.

tezuni take my energy

Half these forums know we've dated and some even know the explicit details of our engagement.
WHAT

You blacklisted far more than I ever did for merely saying the word friend because it made you upset.

Typical that you resort to petty, fantasy loveual tangents with absolutely no bearing on the topic at hand. You do this when you have no decent response to give.
As I recall countless times you gave me the order to blacklist an individual who talked bad about you on the forums or in-game. So yes I did blacklist more than you; after all wouldn't want you to have to do any work.

I don't think you and I intertwined in magnificient mutual appreciation of lustful desire is anything to scoff about or claim is only a fantasy. Our dancing was just that, ours. It was not a sole affair. Played to the sound of your roomates terrible singing, nonetheless we made it work, while it lasted.

My appreciation for our past will not go unheeded because of your desire to discredit it.

WHAT
You didn't know that?

tezuni take my energy
and my cum

I don't need Days of Our Lives any more. This is the greatest soap on the face of the planet.

Hit 'im with a right hook, Tezuni!

No I didn't know that lol.

I don't think you and I intertwined in magnificient mutual appreciation of lustful desire is anything to scoff about or claim is only a fantasy. Our dancing was just that, ours. It was not a sole affair. Played to the sound of your roomates terrible singing, nonetheless we made it work, while it lasted.

the wording, holy stuff

Tills should just stop responding or rather talking about this. Also a mod needs to lock this now, it is only getting worse and worse.