Author Topic: PSA: While you're getting drunk, please don't be stupid  (Read 4294 times)

You can be a White dude and be called a 'brother'
You can be a Chinese dude and be called a 'brother'
You can be a Mexican dude and be called a 'brother'
ebonics bruh

loving monday

You can be a White dude and be called a 'brother'
You can be a Chinese dude and be called a 'brother'
You can be a Mexican dude and be called a 'brother'
ebonics bruh

Please don't call me a brother. I'm an individual.

loving monday

Please stop it. This is not the time or place for hate.

I refer to them as animals because of their actions.
also because you're a blatant tribal

Please don't call me a brother. I'm an individual.
you afraid to be compared to "those animals"???
your racism is showing more

If they were white, they'd be animals too for stealing my bike.

but according to the Ghetto Constitution
wow you're really tribal

Judging someone based off their actions isn't racism.

i'm going to say this again: calling someone tribal won't get stuff done and is only to get yourself moral high ground points
it's this 'callout' stuff that's so stupid
calling a tribal a tribal won't do anything

wow you're really tribal

I don't know about you, but the word "ghetto" doesn't refer to any particular race. It can refer to someone who is white, Asian, Hispanic or black or Native American. It means that the person is very low class (dresses abhorrently, speaks in broken up English, does nothing sophisticated).

THANK you!

i'm going to say this again: calling someone tribal won't get stuff done and is only to get yourself moral high ground points
it's this 'callout' stuff that's so stupid
calling a tribal a tribal won't do anything

I'd agree with you, but I'm not tribal and I've said this time and time again. Unfortunately it is people like Jubel and Night Fox who even think that the word "ghetto" has some sort of correlation with race. I cannot provide help for these types of people, only pity.

I'd agree with you, but I'm not tribal and I've said this time and time again. Unfortunately it is people like Jubel and Night Fox who even think that the word "ghetto" has some sort of correlation with race. I cannot provide help for these types of people, only pity.
I don't have anything against the use of the word ghetto.
It's a perfectly valid word, and I never even mentioned anything about it.

but y'all could at least not be hypocritical about the whole thing.
don't call someone else 'tribal' after referring to a group of black people as 'animals'

I don't know about you, but the word "ghetto" doesn't refer to any particular race.
technically sure, but u said it because you're tribal lol

Also, don't call someone else 'tribal' after referring to a group of black people as 'animals'

I don't have anything against the use of the word ghetto.
It's a perfectly valid word, and I never even mentioned anything about it.

but y'all could at least not be hypocritical about the whole thing.

"I refer to them as animals because of their actions."

I distinctly wrote that because of their actions and behavior, they're animals. If they were white, they'd be animals too. My usage of the word has no relevance to the race of the criminals. It refers to their actions and behavior. I wrote this previously.

technically sure, but u said it because you're tribal lol

Here we go again. Now it's my chance for me to ask you to provide evidence for this accusation, and I'll appropriately respond.

Here we go again. Now it's my chance for me to ask you to provide evidence for this accusation, and I'll appropriately respond.
why do I need to prove to YOU that you're tribal
you already know -___-

why do I need to prove to YOU that you're tribal
you already know -___-

If I knew why, I wouldn't be asking.

Sorry this happened to you but I haven't experienced a similar event so I can't offer an expert opinion.

Not gonna offer any insight on the arguments going on because it'd just spur it on and I'd encourage others to do the same, IMO.

Hopefully you can get your bike back somehow but at this point I can't really offer much more than sympathy as a wish and a prayer doesn't do as much as a fish and a pear in this situation.