Author Topic: PSA: While you're getting drunk, please don't be stupid  (Read 4310 times)

I'm saying this because it is New Years, and often times your judgement is impaired under the influence.

I had an awful experience just now, and I'll explain. I reside in the center of New York City, and for the last fifteen minutes I've been hearing screaming from outside and I decided to take a look at whats going on at the street level from our balcony. I see a pack of four men (I have other words for them, but that's not being PC) walking around looking for trouble. Two of them look drunk as hell, walking in the gutter stopping taxi cabs asking for money (I can literally hear them from way up in my apartment) and each cab just drove away from them.

Anyway, I see the animal pack walk closer toward the lobby of our apartment and they walk toward a public bike rack where two people lock up their bikes (me and a neighbor). Two of these animals part of the pack start removing the lock I attached a month ago and I quickly get out of my pajamas and get dressed to see what's going on. Ordinarily, this would be very stupid of me and dangerous. Bare in mind that we have a doorman who literally sees everything. Not quite sure why the doorman didn't do anything, as he has cameras - then again, the two bikes weren't locked up on our property, so he couldn't do anything. The rack is in the lot nextdoor to ours.

ANYWAY, I quickly get the elevator as fast as I can, and by the time I start running through the lobby - I see they finally have removed the lock from my bike. I ask the two men (two are severely drunk, two aren't) what they're doing and one of them says "what is it to you"?. I just said that was my bike and it costed me a lot of money. I try talking them out of it (the bike was given to me as a gift, was $1500) and unfortunately the black kid gets both of the bikes unlocked and responds to me saying: "now belongs to me". I swear, I couldn't do anything because there were four of them. I wish there were police around, and stupidly I forgot to carry my phone in my pocket so I couldn't dial 9-11.

BLF: STAY SAFE THIS NEW YEARS!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 01:25:20 AM by Bear_Tracks »

(I have other words for them, but that's not being PC)
lol
now we know why you're calling them "animals"

unfortunately the black kid gets both of the bikes unlocked and responds to me saying: "now belongs to me".
A brother stole your bike

lol

Is that what stood out to you the most in this post? Wow, typical.

A brother stole your bike

Between me and you, it was an individual.

yeah no stuff

? You're saying it was a "brother". That's tribal.

Ask Annoying Orange to deport them back to africa

Is that what stood out to you the most in this post? Wow, typical.
typical of u to be tribal lol

? You're saying it was a "brother". That's tribal.
Sweet jesus no it's not. 'monday' is tribal. brother isn't confined to black people lol

Let's end this here before this becomes a debate

Ask Annoying Orange to deport them back to africa

Pay me

typical of u to be tribal lol

All four of the individuals were black, that's not tribal. That's just a fact.

Sweet jesus no it's not. 'monday" is tribal. brother isn't confined to black people lol

I'm joking, but according to the Ghetto Constitution - I believe brother is off limits for those who are not of that race.

That's tribal.
I see a pack of four men (I have other words for them, but that's not being PC)
animal pack
these animals

lol
i mean if someone stole 1500 dollars worth of stuff from me right in front of my face i would be pretty pissed, enough to call them an animal regardless of race

I believe brother is off limits for those who are not of that race.
You can be a White dude and be called a 'brother'
You can be a Chinese dude and be called a 'brother'
You can be a Mexican dude and be called a 'brother'
ebonics bruh

Pay me

All four of the individuals were black, that's not tribal. That's just a fact.

I'm joking, but according to the Ghetto Constitution - I believe brother is off limits for those who are not of that race.
Your bike not mine.

Also, don't call someone else 'tribal' after referring to a group of black people as 'animals'

i mean if someone stole 1500 dollars worth of stuff from me right in front of my face i would be pretty pissed
If I had a $1500 bike I wouldn't make it so easy to steal

I refer to them as animals because of their actions.

i mean if someone stole 1500 dollars worth of stuff from me right in front of my face i would be pretty pissed

They were all really built and above 6'3 or 6'4 I'd say. I'm 5'11 and have absolutely no muscle/weight. I could never do a 1v4, let alone a 1v1 with anyone.