The SCP Foundation

Author Topic: The SCP Foundation  (Read 8202 times)

We need a site to roleplay on.
You could just use google docs even, if that would serve your purpose

We need a site to roleplay on.
I mean like, i don't play blockland anymore. (well, I'm going to get a new computer soon which ill get back my blockland at). Are we RPing on this thread or in blockland?

I mean like, i don't play blockland anymore. (well, I'm going to get a new computer soon which ill get back my blockland at). Are we RPing on this thread or in blockland?
Supposed to be in Blockland but we need a new site for roleplaying on.

IGN: Greenope

BL_ID: 42043

What knowledge do you have about SCP lore?: I casually know lore, so I know that all of the SCPs are anomalous and hidden from the public, and that Class-Ds are death row inmates, and that testing is an alternative.

Why would you like to join?: I am fairly interested in SCP, and i have never been in any blockland group of any sort.

What rank do you seek?: At least from Class 0 to class 2.

Previous history with other RP groups: I have never been in an rp group, though i have rp'd before.

Do you have a site you can provide?: No, sorry.

Find and describe 3 SCP's in your own words.
SCP-173: A statue made of concrete that cannot move while being looked at.
SCP-914: A clockwork machine that can convert items or creatures into objects worse, equal to, better than, or much better than itself. Biological testing has been cancelled after Document 109-B:117.
SCP-1450: An insect colony. It's inhabitants can change colors to match the surface they are on. It bites humans, and eventually kills them.

IGN: Greenope

BL_ID: 42043

What knowledge do you have about SCP lore?: I casually know lore, so I know that all of the SCPs are anomalous and hidden from the public, and that Class-Ds are death row inmates, and that testing is an alternative.

Why would you like to join?: I am fairly interested in SCP, and i have never been in any blockland group of any sort.

What rank do you seek?: At least from Class 0 to class 2.

Previous history with other RP groups: I have never been in an rp group, though i have rp'd before.

Do you have a site you can provide?: No, sorry.

Find and describe 3 SCP's in your own words.
SCP-173: A statue made of concrete that cannot move while being looked at.
SCP-914: A clockwork machine that can convert items or creatures into objects worse, equal to, better than, or much better than itself. Biological testing has been cancelled after Document 109-B:117.
SCP-1450: An insect colony. It's inhabitants can change colors to match the surface they are on. It bites humans, and eventually kills them.
Accepted. You will be L-2. (The max rank you can choose. L-3+ is handpicked)

Accepted. You will be L-2. (The max rank you can choose. L-3+ is handpicked)
Wow, that was Quick! Thank you.

BEGIN LOG:
IGN:Dcseal
BL_ID: 167497
What knowledge do you have about SCP lore?: SCP makes facilitys to contain monsters that go bump in the night. They have many scientists to study them and High security prisoners to be Class-D to do tests on lethal SCP's.
Why would you like to join?:I really love SCP, I was in an old SCP group but it got shutdown because of couruption.
What rank do you seek?:Either be a level-2 or  a guard if i can or a class-D
Previous history with other RP groups:A roblox SCP group, (I know.) A city roleplay group, thats it.
Do you have a site you can provide?:No, I'm sorry, I'm a terrible builder.
Find and describe 3 SCP's in your own words. I'll name what I can: SCP-106, A black "figure" that can go through walls, SCP-137, A concrete statue with a tan color that can only move Very fast when not looked at by anyone. SCP-035 A mask that when approached, you will have an urge to put on. I know more, but you said to only name 3.

I hope I can join, Thanks!
END LOG.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 11:31:26 PM by dcseal »

SCP-137 173, A concrete statue with a tan color that can only move Very fast when not looked at by anyone.
Don't you mean SCP-173? I edited your quote too.

IGN:Aidan¹³
BL_ID:43061
What knowledge do you have about SCP lore?: SCP is a pretty unique set of stories, kind of like campfire stories but in an industrial setting, i have medium knowledge about the SCP story so i would like to learn more
Why would you like to join?: I myself like to host RP's that are serious, and i like to join serious RP's i like to meet new communities and have fun
What rank do you seek?: I have none really, Pick whatever you want.
Previous history with other RP groups: I'm in an administrative position on "Hellspys Futuristic RP" I used to host a vietnam war era RP, I am now hosting a Half life RP
Do you have a site you can provide?: Don't understand what you mean about this
Find and describe 3 SCP's in your own words. SCP 198, a shapeshifting coffee cup that changes forms, SCP 348, a bowl thats contents can heal any types of wounds, SCP 457, a tiny flame that can expand and wreck havoc, can have the shape of a male.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 05:08:38 PM by Aidan10 »

IGN:(Dont have one but i have a steam if you want that)
BL_ID:43061
What knowledge do you have about SCP lore?: SCP is a pretty unique set of stories, kind of like campfire stories but in an industrial setting, i have medium knowledge about the SCP story so i would like to learn more
Why would you like to join?: I myself like to host RP's that are serious, and i like to join serious RP's i like to meet new communities and have fun
What rank do you seek?: I have none really, Pick whatever you want.
Previous history with other RP groups: I'm in an administrative position on "Hellspys Futuristic RP" I used to host a vietnam war era RP, I am now hosting a Half life RP
Do you have a site you can provide?: Don't understand what you mean about this
Find and describe 3 SCP's in your own words. SCP 198, a shapeshifting coffee cup that changes forms, SCP 348, a bowl thats contents can heal any types of wounds, SCP 457, a tiny flame that can expand and wreck havoc, can have the shape of a male.

IGN stands for In Game Name

stuff, didn't know that, i was like "Why does everyone need an IGN forum account"
updating it rn

I will see if I can make a site.

http://scpfoundation.webs.com/

Sorry, im using a trashed and old website. We may have to roleplay on this thread so I can add it into the website.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 07:50:26 AM by Bwopper »

I will see if I can make a site.

http://scpfoundation.webs.com/

Sorry, im using a trashed and old website. We may have to roleplay on this thread so I can add it into the website.
We need to make in-game Blockland sites, not websites.

We have to get this actually moving. We need a builder... I'm not good at one at all, but I think I know a person who can build a decent site for us.