Author Topic: battle of the animations  (Read 16698 times)

Here's another one from me,The rules never said you couldn't post 2.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 01:39:11 PM by modman »

Why do all of your animations feature people eating things they pull out of themselves? :cookieMonster:

heres one I made

Heh, just noticed this.

Here's my very first animation, and was done with the Pivot 3 beta. I think it came out very well for my very first animation! :D

Haha, awesome, Hes some tips:
1. Speed it up alittle, it seems very smooth, but needs to go faster.
2.The kicking looked odd, it sort of looks like he broke his leg (no offence)
3. Other than that, Great first animation!

Haha, awesome, Hes some tips:
1. Speed it up alittle, it seems very smooth, but needs to go faster.
2.The kicking looked odd, it sort of looks like he broke his leg (no offence)
3. Other than that, Great first animation!

Thanks, I'll try to make my future anims faster, and the kick may seem odd yes. To understand what it was supposed to be, lift your right leg so that it is in a right angle. Now twist it left and thrust your leg forward a bit. It's kinda hard to describe what kind of kick it was meant to be.  :cookieMonster:

Meh, mines okay I guess...

Not that good at pivot, but this is just some dood saying Hay. :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 04:55:46 PM by Pwn »

Look at my avatar...
I don't believe you made either of those sticks. I think that's where a lot of the talent comes into pivot. Correct me if I'm wrong, all I know is you didn't make the shotgun.

Look at my avatar...
I don't believe you made either of those sticks. I think that's where a lot of the talent comes into pivot. Correct me if I'm wrong, all I know is you didn't make the shotgun.
The animation is made by me the guy and the shotgun was made by someone else(forgot)I made this like 1 and a half year ago I don't make Pivot any more but I think i'll start making Pivot.

Look at my avatar...
The animation is made by me the guy and the shotgun was made by someone else(forgot)I made this like 1 and a half year ago I don't make Pivot any more but I think i'll start making Pivot.
I've seen this avatar like a year ago. Suspicion rises.

Look at my avatar...
I've seen this avatar like a year ago. Suspicion rises.
It's Dink's Avatar and it's was my old account.