Author Topic: Long Zoom  (Read 7544 times)

I doubt it is related to an update, but if it was it would probably be about this
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=289446.msg8761436#msg8761436

could be right

Notice the way the blockhead is shaded in the shadowed area. It's not solid.

The jumping from the middle of his head to his eye is really easily spotted sadly.
Also, sheesh, all the internet detectives on the case right here...

I was wondering why everyone was talking about a new updated then I realised that kompressor was the op. whoops.

poor kompressor can't even post a gif he made without people trying to find The Truth

The only hint to anything beyond this point is the fact kompresser is back and posting something super vague. The fact he is back says two things. He is useing the vauge thing to hint he has returned and will work on the game. Or trying to get involved with the community in a subtle way.

and the the gif is meh-teir for reasons already stated. Low FPS, not very good quality. Could be improved. Like shadows and shaders.

I just realized:THE MAN IS NAKED.

Also... what is he angry about?

Also, sheesh, all the internet detectives on the case right here...
B^)

Stills. Take out your magnifying glass and start detectiving and stuff.

Oi, just here to clarify about the build. The shots are from ATFclan.eu's old Blockland server aka BAC's town. The slightly pink build to the left is mine, dating back to 2009, and the rounds in front of it are admins' ratings on my house. The server was active with a v2 in 2010, and the white mansion could before be spotted on Blockland's official website.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=110281.0

that's a pretty gif, made me happy :)

In the middle picture, you'll notice that the roof the blockhead is under is casting a shadow to the right.

Then you'll notice that a wall in the lower right is casting a shadow the opposite way. Maybe there's multiple light sources?

Oi, just here to clarify about the build.

It's a great build and very good for testing.

Maybe there's multiple light sources?

Only one source casting shadows, same as always.

It's a great build and very good for testing.

I am happy to see it used again. Lost but not forgotten.

very good for testing.
how did nobody catch onto that
quick we must over-interpret every single thing that kompressor has said to find the real answer