Author Topic: The Galactic Empire of Blockland (RP/PvP/PvE)  (Read 1061 times)

The Galactic Empire of Blockland

The Galactic Empire of Blockland is a group I originally made back a few years ago, when I had my old BL_ID(To be explained later). I want to make a fun environment based on the Star Wars Faction 'The Galactic Empire'. I will make the Clan with some friends but as o now I am going to be making the Server which we can build on, every week or so I will load up the server for members to Defend, we will build several bases for players to do things on. The base List will be below as it's status.

What we'll do: We will do a lot of Roleplay in TGCB, we will have the same rank structure as the normal empire, we'll make several bases to ensure that we will have coverage as the Empire did before the Return of the Jedi, this guild will  be based during the Reign of the Empire and it's war on the other factions, we will not be engaged in war until we are finished with the building phase of the Clan.

About me: I used to play Blockland around 2008 under the name 'TronTheGamer', I lost my key and I was unable to retrieve it and I was forced recently to buy it again, I miss my old BL_ID, but it is what makes us who we are, we have to have the bad times, to appreciate the good times. I want to make this guild based off what we can do in blockland, and try to make this empire, a True empire in Blockland.

As my Internet is not great(1.7 Megabits a second, or less.), I will require someone to run the server if possible, it is a big ask but I will also need help with many other things that we will be doing such as managing the Clan. I will be making a Steam Group within 24 hours.

I will update this area for future updates.

Downloads(Decals, Faces, ect)
1: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=278734.0 (Block Wars Decals and faces, hats.)

Key to bases:
Beige = Under Construction
Red = Not constructed
Blue = Constructed, Manned.
Purple = Constructed, In need of Men.
Teal = Constructed, Home Base
Bases:

The Death Star II
Defenses: A fleet of Star Destroyers, Self Delete.

Corellia, Coronet
Defenses: A small blockade, possible for civilians to enter.

Mos Eisley, Tatooine
Defenses: Small Battalion of Troops

More to come as we construct the Empire!

Contact me on Steam to join!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TronTheGamer/ (I just bought it on Steam, I had the original version.)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 02:07:44 PM by TronTheGamer »