Author Topic: cooper1 - Possible DDoS’er, Annoying, petty insults towards Edd  (Read 3984 times)

I remember he spammed a server full of relay bombs and blaming it on his brother. Sadly I was only there for a bit and didn't get evidence.

I'm serious, I didn't DDOS stuff. I don't even know how to do that and I'm not even totally sure I know what that means. I didn't do anything to crash the server and that whole claim is utter bullstuff. He can post the log.

you still spewed stuff at ed for no reason

Those quotes have literally no correlation to each other.
Sure you might not have done a DOS but we do have evidence of you spewing insults in the server

you still spewed stuff at ed for no reason

You should still explain why you're being an starfish about it.

I like how you’re trying to act mature on the forums like you did nothing wrong yet on the game you were acting like a loving 6-year old.

You should still explain why you're being an starfish about it.

I think he’s aware he was being an asshat, he just doesn’t want to admit it.

Ah the classic Denial treatment; Typical for a spoiled brat

As the victim I confirm that this is true.  :cookieMonster:

I haven't realised that this was happening. I must've been afk.

As the victim I confirm that this is true.  :cookieMonster:

do you have the console.log for your server? because if cooper DID ddos your server you gotta look through it and see if the same IP is making connections to your server.

You mean me? This occurrence happened in my server, sadly I don't have a console log, it was being run via dedicated server.

You mean me? This occurrence happened in my server, sadly I don't have a console log, it was being run via dedicated server.
It doesn’t matter if he DDoS’d or not, the point of this Thread was to show that cooper1 is an immature idiot.