Author Topic: Unusual Problems with BL  (Read 811 times)

For some odd reason the Kills (like Blockhead42573 killed Kareem in red print) appears on the left side of the screen, while chats and connection messages appears on the right.

Also may be an unrelated matter, My name will change from We are legion... and We do not forget...

Pls help, i think it my be my game

dunno how to fix your problem but ambiguous title
Also may be an unrelated matter, My name will change from We are legion... and We do not forget...
ehh

anyways post your console.log because that's usually how we can find what the problem is

Here

Do you have any screenshots? It seems like a bug(?) like this would be a cool killfeed system, unless it's breaking up the chat.

I think there was a mod that broke up the chat. Try looking to see if you have it.

Assuming you just have your left and rights backwards, it's System_AdvChat.

Assuming you just have your left and rights backwards, it's System_AdvChat.
this

i believe this has to do with <just:right> or something along the lines. Once you format that into the chat, all lines will be on the side

may not be called just, maybe something else.

i believe this has to do with <just:right> or something along the lines. Once you format that into the chat, all lines will be on the side

may not be called just, maybe something else.
Only while it's visible in the chat, not when it's not

not when it's not
Doesn't even matter if its visible in chat. <just:right> can only be processed in chat or text files anyways