minecraft
0 (0%)
the internet
11 (26.8%)
gmod
0 (0%)
just cause 3
1 (2.4%)
the austism god that is summoned form the pure amount of austism on the battlefield
11 (26.8%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: blockheads are gods  (Read 1344 times)

so I was thinking if you had a huge fight between builder games (bl,minecraft,roblox,etc) block land would destroy everything

basically if you had, ROBLOXIANS, MINECRAFTIANS, and of course BLOCKHEADS fight to the death

First, the player types
well they all have 100 HP in their own games so its even in health

but there is something special about blockhead's default player
it can fly unlike the others

I'm counting Minecraft's survival mode player since if it was creative, everyone would loose sine creative mode players are invincible

Robloxians don't have a advantage In any aspect so they wouldn't have anything bonus to it

now onto weapons  

All of the games have a wide variety of weapons to choose from, since they all run on mods/add-ons

Block land has some quite powerful weapons(aka the ion cannons and the mininuke)
Also, the blockheads have there build tool thing and the wrench
the build tool allows them to build anything using a wide range of bricks + the add-ons for bricks  
The wrench has events, which is a form of in game coding which allows the player to make advanced forms of projectile launchers, or anything really. The wrench also spawns them in anything they have enabled

as for Minecraft, I know there is a HUGE amount of weapons to choose from but personally I have never seen anything that can match the death ion cannon or the trikimbo ion cannon, but there is some very powerful weapons you can choose from.

As with roblox, well the weapon I know aren't the powerful and the brake  a lot

Now for the size of the community

Blockland's is the smallest by far. But I do admit we have some "interesting" people here

Minecraft's is in the middle, since it had a huge player decline in 2015 and now 2016

ROBLOX's is the biggest. There is still a huge amount of people playing the game, so it is like the Soviet army, huge in numbers, but weapons aren't the best.  

I personally think BL would win, since we have op af weapons and we can fly

UPDATE: the gmod player would beat everyone since they have noclip and a aimbot gun
plus around 12314134125215246323798 admins guns

« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 02:04:26 PM by JamesH »

or it doesnt loving matter because the only people who care are eight years old

or it doesnt loving matter because the only people who care are eight years old
I didn't mean to start a argument, I just wanted to say this

Why do people think the war is still going on? Or was it even ever a thing?

I didn't mean to start a argument, I just wanted to say this

ignore him

i agree that blockheads are gods

all we need to do is use this gun and it destroys everyone
including us

9/11 was an inside job blockheads did it

JamesH isn't a child, just to point this out. So he's not posting this purely because he is and most of them act like that.

minecraft would win cuz of its huge fanbase

quality > quantity

according to google there is only 990,000 players average playing these days

the lethal amounts of autism within the battlefield would be so massive it'd eventually condense into weaponized autism, and then, the world will never be the same...