Author Topic: DODARK (Dwellers of the Old DARKness)  (Read 2001 times)

this is just a concept logo

WHO ARE WE?
DODARK means Dwellers of the Old DARKness, we are a clan to destroy the autistic cunts that try to get in our way. We mean idiotic 5 year olds, not the members of autisim tm.

ENEMIES
Our main enemy, well, just look at this:
IM loving PISSED OFF WITH ALL OF YOU handicaps OUT THERE THAT WONT loving SHUT UP GET OUT NOW loving NOW!!!!

PARADOX YOUR A loving handicap GET OUT YOUR A BITCH A BABY 3 YEAR OLD I loving HATE YOU YOU loving START FIGHTS ON SERVERS YOU DONT loving SHUT UP GTFO NOW YOU loving handicap!!!!!

EXPER GET OUT YOU loving BITCH I loving HATE YOU YOUR A BITCH LIKE EVERYONE ESLSE OUT THERE GTFO NOW YOU 5 YEAR OLD!!!!!

EVERYONE ON BLOCKLAND IS A handicap IDC I SAY THIS NOW I loving HATE BLOCKLAND IN THE FIRST PLACE ROBLOX IS loving AWSOME BLOCKLAND IS A loving CRAP PLACE FOR handicaps ROBLOX IS loving FUN AND GET OUT NOW YOU handicaps NOW!!!!

GO ON BADSPOT BAN IDC YOU handicap GO ON I DARE YOU YOU GET OUT TOO YOU BITCH!!!!

ALL OF YOU handicaps OUT THERE GET OUT OF BLOCKLAND NOW AND GO PLAY ROBLOX IS FUN BLOCKLAND IS loving CRAP AS HELL GET OUT NOW I MEAN IT NOW!!!!!!!
Self explanatory.

SIGNUP
Just do this:
What is your IGN?
BLID?
Do you like hailing to pros like Filipe or Teneksi?
Are you stupid?
Final Question: What is your IQ?

If you meet these requirements, we will assign you.

MEMBERS
Leader (DODARK GOD)
-Doaler4sBack (43019)-
Promoted Soilder (DODARK DELTA)
Samurai (DODARK HIROSHIMA)
Ninja (DODARK MUSASHI)
Soilder (DODARK)
Furcigarette (cigaretteGADARK - DODARK)[/size] SIMPLE)

You will be automatticly assigned to a sub-clan when we check you out.

end of text
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 02:24:34 PM by doaler »

autism tm declares war on this clan

:^) declares war on this clan (^:

The Forum Architects will stab you with our wrenches

I am in :^) and allied with an ally of autism tm so the Hulk Hogan Fan Club also declares war