Rusty - starting stuff in Nickpb's drama, being incredibly salty, being a dumbass

Author Topic: Rusty - starting stuff in Nickpb's drama, being incredibly salty, being a dumbass  (Read 5085 times)

/title

So we start out with him making the Kekflow account to be an starfish to Kick, and then getting banned and having to create an alt. Then he stuffposts in the nickpb thread and even admitting to intentionally derailing the thread..

RUSTY'S GREATEST QUOTES OF HONOR

tldr
Dismissing sir dooble's post.

Who the forget even are you and what purpose do you serve in this conversation?
Being an starfish to Shy Guy just for saying something against him and later saying "LOL I JUST THINK HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT HES TALKING ABOUT" Which he does.

At one point I actually liked and respected you but now it is clear that you don't actually have any idea what you are talking about and that you really cannot take a joke. Don't make comments like this unless you actually know what the hell you are talking about or understand the humor involved.
Getting salty at sir dooble for insulting his "joke" which goes to show he genuinely thinks spamming drama and downright flaming Kickflow is a joke.

Anyways, /discuss

A total idiot in that thread
/support

I don't think this is really necessary considering he is going to be banned, possibly BoS with 3 accounts in 2 days.

I am very disappointed though as I had previously thought Rusty isn't a brain dead individual.

I don't think this is really necessary considering he is going to be banned, possibly BoS with 3 accounts in 2 days.

I am very disappointed though as I had previously thought Rusty isn't a brain dead individual.
I've never really been around him but I thought his joke in that If Blockland Was Bought By Disney thread was comedy gold.

Great you found 3 quotes such drama

I have done nothing wrong on this acc mate

He seemed to be cool, I remember him contributing to the community doing lots of cool weapon models and things.  Guess he's changed, though.  I'm disappointed.

Posting without caring is bannable

I never posted without caring.

Posting without caring is bannable

I want you to find somewhere where I specifically said that I do not care.

So how's the mantle? Need a new shovel to dig that hole of yours?
Quit loving lying. If you did nothing wrong then people wouldn't be making dramas of you / supporting this drama
Your tldr bullstuff

i literally quoted you dismissing sir dooble's post, a bannable offense so let's wait until you become BoS.

You said "too long didn't read", meaning you didn't care to read it due to length you forgethead.

HOLY  stuff LET ME POST AAAAAAAAAAA

are you really that dumb as to not only be dismissive in kickflows topic towards sir dooble, but towards a drama about you and against you? honestly, those quotes are proof enough of your handicapacity on this forum.

I think I know what I meant when I posted it mate.

Everyone please note: The problem here is negative attention seeking, not saying the magic words "I don't care".  Context is more important than the exact words.