Poll

u dealin with the depress-land

yea
26 (43.3%)
non
34 (56.7%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: tips to dealing with depression  (Read 2599 times)

tips with dealing with depression ''megathread''?

not sure

post stories of depressions or remedy for depression

i've been in depressed town for a few months now and i cant get out of there

« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 03:10:53 AM by Tetris »

cry
cry
cry
cry
cry
cry
cry
get help from people with depression
cry with them

uh works for me

I felt bad and then drank some dr.pepper and now I feel better :D

BLF Never takes sincere questions seriously and most of the users don't know the answers. I Reccommend not to ask here

i work out and it helps me a lot. other than that i just suffer through it rly

BLF Never takes sincere questions seriously and most of the users don't know the answers. I Reccommend not to ask here
I know the answer dude
every case is different though with this kinda stuff at least with my experience

i just suffer through it rly
yeah same.  i have like maybe 1 friend i can talk to and its rare that i open up to him.  the only other person i could ever open up to was my ex and shes gone.

kinda sucks but i don't know how else to deal with it

find something active that you really like to do. i was suicidal many years ago but after i got into mma & freerunning and made friends with similar interests things got much better

If you have a supportive family or friends, tell them you've been feeling down (I wouldn't use the word depression, it usually freaks people out or sounds melodramatic, unfortunately).

If you don't, I don't have much advice. Sorry.

find something active that you really like to do.
going against what i just said, this actually helps a lot.  i started playing guitar a couple years ago when i was suicidal and it really helped.  but now i'm back in the stuffter so i don't know what else to do lol.

btw if you ever need help or someone to talk to, shoot me a pm or add me on steam.  i'm here for you bud