Author Topic: Annoying Orange takes protestors' coats and wants no more gun-free zones  (Read 7702 times)

What a great explanation. I suggest you join the Speech & Debate club at your school.

Tell me why are you in a Annoying Orange thread if you know nothing about him? Especially if you don't know the most famous memes about him?

Tell me why are you in a Annoying Orange thread if you know nothing about him? Especially if you don't know the most famous memes about him?
Yeah, I got the undertones of "you're a Mexican! Go home!" but I was sincerely hoping that you'd be above that and instead be trying to at least make some legitimate point.

maybe the person needs education on Annoying Orange, after all, this is a Annoying Orange thread, everyone can help inform him on the newest wacky Annoying Orangeisms

maybe the person needs education on Annoying Orange, after all, this is a Annoying Orange thread, everyone can help inform him on the newest wacky Annoying Orangeisms
Annoying Orangeisms are the sounds you make after eating lots of brussel sprouts

Yeah, I got the undertones of "you're a Mexican! Go home!" but I was sincerely hoping that you'd be above that and instead be trying to at least make some legitimate point.

Alright I'll spell it out for you.

"Go back to Univision" is a direct quote from Annoying Orange and a pretty popular meme about him

"You have to go back" is probably the most famous meme about him besides the "build wall" meme.

So thanks for ruining the joke m8

"Go back to Univision" is a direct quote from Annoying Orange and a pretty popular meme about him

"You have to go back" is probably the most famous meme about him besides the "build wall" meme.

Considering you seemed to take Annoying Orange seriously, I thought you would at least take this seriously :/
and no I haven't heard of the Univision meme because I don't really care about memes

your jokes aren't funny stop trying :)

your jokes aren't funny stop trying :)

You're not funny stop trying :)

You're not funny stop trying :)
You're not funny at making jokes try stopping :^)

You're not funny at making jokes try stopping :^)

Why do people like you get so butthurt over a joke?

Why do people like you get so butthurt over a joke?
it's hardly a joke when you're being so aggressive about it, forget off

the people only appreciate fart jokes

the people only appreciate fart jokes
dooble for president

don't smoke a doobie, vote a dooble

it's hardly a joke when you're being so aggressive about it, forget off

How hypocritical of you since you were going full handicap in the beginning of this thread. Get that sand out of your vagina.

my mom actually watches telemundo