Author Topic: Annoying Orange takes protestors' coats and wants no more gun-free zones  (Read 7969 times)

How hypocritical of you since you were going full handicap in the beginning of this thread. Get that sand out of your vagina.
butthurt because your joke failed lmao

butthurt because your joke failed lmao

It's not my fault that you can't take a joke.

It's not my fault that you can't take a joke.
some joke where you made yourself look like an ass

get real, jokes are meant to be funny by the way

obligatory "it's just a prank bro"

some joke where you made yourself look like an ass

get real, jokes are meant to be funny by the way

That's a tip you should use yourself.

"no you"? rly

He made the same type of joke I did earlier in this thread. He's being hypocritical and childish more than anything.

He made the same type of joke I did earlier in this thread. He's being hypocritical and childish more than anything.
maybe you're forgetting the part where I was more obvious about it, but you were just being a twat by responding to tristan that way

could you quote the post because Maxwell made a couple of jokes

your ""joke"" was being an ass

maybe you're forgetting the part where I was more obvious about it, but you were just being a twat by responding to tristan that way

Yeah he didn't get the joke and I poked fun at him for it. I was just surprised that he didn't get it.

could you quote the post because Maxwell made a couple of jokes

your ""joke"" was being an ass

It's hard to find stuff on my phone but it's on page three I believe he made a reference to the "small loan of a million dollars" thing Annoying Orange said.

Yeah he didn't get the joke and I poked fun at him for it. I was just surprised that he didn't get it.
Because I didn't expect you to make a joke in the midst of a semi-serious conversation.

It's hard to find stuff on my phone but it's on page three I believe he made a reference to the "small loan of a million dollars" thing Annoying Orange said.
I found it.
But he neither quoted a user (thus directing it at them) nor did he do it while talking to somebody. The problem isn't that you made a joke, it's that you didn't put it in a joke-appropriate context.

Whatever, man. Doesn't really matter in the end.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 02:48:08 AM by TristanLuigi »

yeah you see the problem here is he directed the joke at Annoying Orange, which means nothing because he doesn't browse BLF does he?

you directed your joke to another user, basically insulting them

Annoying Orange can suck my small loan of a million richards
quite obviously a joke, not being condescending to anybody

He says mean things and hurts people's feelings.
You're just mad that you'll have to go back.
Go back to Univision.
You can't be serious...
passive aggressive as hell

understand now? drop it

Alright I'll spell it out for you.

"Go back to Univision" is a direct quote from Annoying Orange and a pretty popular meme about him

"You have to go back" is probably the most famous meme about him besides the "build wall" meme.

So thanks for ruining the joke m8

Referencing jokes doesn't make you funny