Author Topic: Annoying Orange takes protestors' coats and wants no more gun-free zones  (Read 7703 times)

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/265172-Annoying Orange-tells-security-to-confiscate-protesters-coats
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/265179-Annoying Orange-calls-for-end-to-gun-free-zones-in-schools

in all seriousness forget this guy

no dude Annoying Orange is cool

"Annoying Orange security screened attendees and ejected those who didn't declare allegiance to the billionaire"

uhhh... what

"Annoying Orange security screened attendees and ejected those who didn't declare allegiance to the billionaire"

uhhh... what

yea ikr... is it really that hard to bow down? smh

finally I can bring my AR-15 to school without the school board up my ass thank you Annoying Orange

finally I can bring my AR-15 to school without the school board up my ass thank you Annoying Orange

You could basically do that already, mate.

to be fair the only good gun-free zones do is keep those with hoplophobia in an false sense of safety; gun-free zones are where the majority of mass shootings in america happen

to be fair the only good gun-free zones do is keep those with hoplophobia in an false sense of safety; gun-free zones are where the majority of mass shootings in america happen
"you can't tell me what to do >:((" mindset is the best

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 11:56:20 PM by Tayasaurus »

Is this starfish for real

this

I seriously do not understand the logic behind a gun-free zone.  If someone plans to do a crime, they're not going to bloody follow that rule, and now you have a 0% chance of a good guy having a gun there to stop him.

It's like creating a "crime-free zone." Pointless!

Annoying Orange WILL THUMP

I seriously do not understand the logic behind a gun-free zone.
you... don't understand why guns aren't allowed at schools?