Author Topic: Annoying Orange takes protestors' coats and wants no more gun-free zones  (Read 7707 times)

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 11:56:16 PM by Tayasaurus »

or get rid of guns entirely

or get rid of guns entirely
like the majority of other developed countries

but people here in murica cant let go of their guns
some think its basically an adult version of collecting dolls or something, like pokemon or stamp collecting. despite all the self-defense claims guns tend not to actually end up being useful in that regard. its a great threatening tool but how often will one really need to use it, esp if they use common sense and not be hotheaded/argumentative forgets?

even if we were able to to get rid of every single gun in the united states, our problem would grow even faster because then people in other countries see this as an opportunity to make money smuggling guns for people in the US. why do you think cartels in mexico make so much money off of drugs? nobody in mexico has a drug problem, its everyone in the US.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 11:56:10 PM by Tayasaurus »

despite all the self-defense claims guns tend not to actually end up being useful in that regard. its a great threatening tool but how often will one really need to use it, esp if they use common sense and not be hotheaded/argumentative forgets?
i feel like someone mugging you is already a hotheaded argumentative forget who will not hesitate to stab you

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 11:56:01 PM by Tayasaurus »

i feel like someone mugging you is already a hotheaded argumentative forget who will not hesitate to stab you
are muggers known for being argumentative? I think they're mostly known for wanting your money, not a debate about like whether or not it's right to beat up a dude who killed your mom

I went to a shooting range in South Carolina back in November and this sweet little 8 year old girl was a much better shot than me with handguns, it being my first time firing them there. God bless America

are muggers known for being argumentative? I think they're mostly known for wanting your money, not a debate about like whether or not it's right to beat up a dude who killed your mom
well some of them are willing to have a nice debate about you giving them their money

they're very convincing

I went to a shooting range in South Carolina back in November and this sweet little 8 year old girl was a much better shot than me with handguns, it being my first time firing them there. God bless America
you cant live in south carolina have haven't shot a gun before. its fact. ive shot at least 15 different types of weapons and that's only a rookies count

well some of them are willing to have a nice debate about you giving them their money
they're very convincing
maybe with all the practice I get on this forum I can convince them to give me theirs

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 11:55:57 PM by Tayasaurus »