Author Topic: greywolf  (Read 5009 times)

I have already reported this to the mods, and i dont see the point in banning me.

I have no alts. dont bother IP banning me.

The prank was that i found some random adress near san diego bay, and i came on the server acting like someone gave it to me.

I have already reported this to the mods, and i dont see the point in banning me.

I have no alts. dont bother IP banning me.

The prank was that i found some random adress near san diego bay, and i came on the server acting like someone gave it to me.

That doesn't change that you're a malicious problem user and you thought something like this would be funny.

What did you think was going to happen? You're still going to be banned. ''Its just a prank bro'', won't work here.

id say the remarkable speed at which you brought up the addresses indicates you probably have it down in a txt file somewhere or some other word saving stuff so it was by no means random

link looks suspicious to me
what is it

I have already reported this to the mods
gotta love when people think the report button solves all their problems

ITS JUST A PRANK STOP STOP ITS JUST A PRAAAANK

Double pranked, you were IP banned.

Guess what? By finding and giving away my ip address, which also reveals several personal things, you just committed the same crime as i did.

Guess what? By finding and giving away my ip address, which also reveals several personal things, you just committed the same crime as i did.

but he didnt give it away?? not publicly at least

No he didn't.  IP addresses are viewable by anyone online.  As soon as you join a server, it logs your IP address.  That information isn't personal.

socks.do.am is cancer and has popup ads

Guess what? Triple pranked. I'm going to give your IP to other server hosts so that they can IP ban you as well.

greywolf banned me when i said at field wolf's server "what happened to my admin?" then proceeded to ban me
Also he banned kahnnu because greywolf was salty.

greywolf banned me when i said at field wolf's server "what happened to my admin?" then proceeded to ban me
Also he banned kahnnu because greywolf was salty.

Not true. You crashed.
I banned Buddah for making fun of it.

Not true. You crashed.
I banned Buddah for making fun of it.
Making fun of what?