Any players you just simply hate?

Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 288418 times)

Boki is actually quite an starfish to people..
so am i

so are most people on bl tbh

Only my old bois will remember Plaz

oh god plaz is something else lmaoo

Only my old bois will remember Plaz

I remember when I first joined the forums everyone thought I was plaz because I had lurked previously and knew about some forum stuff ahead of time

some of yall prolly don't fancy iBan either lol

I remember when I first joined the forums everyone thought I was plaz because I had lurked previously and knew about some forum stuff ahead of time
oh god i hated it when everyone thought i was an alt because i decided to go backwards for a while in drama

hay what's wrong with BJway_Bandit

he was never even a blockland user, or even an active forum user for any other social purpose.
he came and went to whore out his mod hosting website, and thats it.
he likely did this rotation with a few different communities.

every blockland user hosted every addon on his site.
then since hes a dumb kid, he couldn't pay the bills and his site shut down, and happened again.

he then went on to beg the community for donations to save his site, claiming we owe him for all the fantastic hosting he had given us.
"fantastic" even though it failed and went down.
he bragged about not having adds on his site like that was some sort of incentive to use it. but of course it wasnt sustainable.

he was just some friend kid that played with sites and couldnt handle it. he harmed the blockland community greatly by loving all mods. every mod had to be found and rehosted and reposted.

what did they do

jimmg was a hardcore tbm supporter. then a hardcore tbg supporter when current "retail" blockland released and the tbm/tbg community was against the changes.
then he slowly snuck back in to the winning team here to be a hardcore retail blockland supporter.

a poser who wants some glory taking sides with touch internet kids.
but in the end he pussied out and rejoined us as a normal user.
none of it would even be so dramatic normally, but he was very loud about it all.

jookia just harassed my gf a lot because like every 10yo boy, they fall in love with any girl who talks to them and cant get a clue.

I forgot who but there was someone that was too good at rising lava so I tried to avoid them at all costs.
this was me wasn't it

cubular monoxide

its only worse now that hes posting again

cubular monoxide

its only worse now that hes posting again

literally one post and this happens
wow is my rep really that bad

hay what's wrong with BJway_Bandit
he can burn in hell for losing all those addons