Any players you just simply hate?

Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 287004 times)

planr

well, i don't hate him but... he is hypocritical.

mr. anti-sjw gets offended when someone pokes fun at his religion.

"i'm blessed" *rolls eyes*

the video in question? A loving LEGO STOP MOTION.

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEZWL0m7dY8

that video could have existed without added that last bit to be honest.

that video could have existed without added that last bit to be honest.

agreed, but still.

I remember Planr's meltdown in gallery over joke topics and demanded that trogtor give the reel content creators respect for dragging gallery's serious reputation through the mud, and then banned anyone who disagreed from his server.

I swear the dude likes to purposely be persecuted because he throws himself into topics to covet the moral high ground, and then starts getting defensive. Dude's a joke.

I remember Planr's meltdown in gallery over joke topics and demanded that trogtor give the reel content creators respect for dragging gallery's serious reputation through the mud, and then banned anyone who disagreed from his server.

I swear the dude likes to purposely be persecuted because he throws himself into topics to covet the moral high ground, and then starts getting defensive. Dude's a joke.

Gonna have to agree on this one

This loving guy

do you want to get scrapped, meet me at weenie hut jr 10pm tonight, i got my hulk knuckle dusters from walmart bitch

do you want to get scrapped, meet me at weenie hut jr 10pm tonight, i got my hulk knuckle dusters from walmart bitch
forget
ing
hallar
ious

planr

Gonna have to agree on this one

I've had a totally different experience. He's crazy for sure when it comes to religion, but he doesn't really press his Fundamentalism more than anyone else presses anything else they believe in. He's not persecuted, but he is actually spontaneously attacked and ridiculed for something that others have no business in, unless he brings it up of course. Also, he seems to try and avoid political / religious debate altogether on his server, which I think is wholly commendable. When I brought up politics on there he would always say "talk with me later on Steam".

Sure, he overreacted over joke topics, but I've also been seriously irritated by minor things like that and I'd be lying to say it wasn't understandable. I actually posted a whole drama a while back over birthday threads. I agree with what I said, but much like Planr, I shouldn't have made it a bigger deal than it was.

I think religion is toxic and Fundamentalism even more so, but he's one of the few I like and often agree-to-disagree with. Far from hypocrisy like you've said, I think he's surprisingly consistent in his beliefs compared to the vast majority of Christians. And as for that video, I can see where he's coming from. The last bit should not have been there. Sure, it's easy to see it as funny from this side of the spectrum, but if it was flipped you'd probably find it distasteful as well.

An often equally unpopular position to Fundamentalism that I hold is Veganism. If a video from a producer I enjoyed ended with "REGARDLESS OF WHAT LIBERALS AND VEGANS HAVE TO SAY, IT'S 100% OKAY TO EAT MEAT. KILL AWAY!" I can see myself feeling a little betrayed and potentially unsubscribing. I'd probably be able to overlook it, but even in a joking way, it's not very funny to be the butt of the joke.

So yea, I don't have any real problems with him now. Sorry if this went on a bit, but I often see him get a lot of spontaneous stuff for his religious beliefs, and I can often see the comparison to my own. He certainly has flaws, but calling him 'a joke' is a serious jump for a user that I think is usually very respectful.

planr

-Snipped-

"i'm blessed" *rolls eyes*

-Snipped-

the video in question? A loving LEGO STOP MOTION.

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEZWL0m7dY8
Wait, what did he get so triggered by?

The funniest part is that keshen8 is a Republican and I'm pretty sure he's a Christian as well.

Wait, what did he get so triggered by?

watch the video, his is one of the top comments

I didn't want to talk about him while he was here but now that he's banned, can we talk about what a creep KruppLancaster is? This dude has send me dozens of threatening messages and while you can usually pass off one or two as a joke he does it *constantly*. He literally wrote "if tofu doesnt kill you I will", and got banned for telling me to shoot myself. There are a lot of cringey/richardish users here but this guy is a genuine goddamn creep.

Compiling them all would be a task, but here's some from recent memory.
i hope it blows you away like a 12 gauge
you should join your veggie friends and die after being separated from the root
Honestly dude, if eating sofa stuffing and tofu doesn't kill you then my bullet will, so you better watch what you say next time, kiddo.
i get paid 8 dollars an hour to bury the bodies of mob hits out in the moors, how much do you get paid for being stupid
I wish McZealot would eat some bad tofu(lol) and be gone for a few weeks getting his stomach pumped
we all think you're a piece of stuff zealot why not just woodchipper yourself already
McZealot put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger already, your body is begging for sweet release and a nutritious bullet will give it all it ever wanted(probably what your parents wanted too)

User was banned for this post
Do you think if we tried cooking and eating McZealot he would be the consistency and texture of tofu wrapped in burnt tire shreddings
BLOCKALND FORUMS USER AND WELL KNOWN VEGAN SJW friend MCZEALOT WANTS HIS FAMILY TO BE RAPED BY FILTHY SAND mondayS WHILE HE SIPS HIS VEGAN SOY LATTE AND ARGUES WITH HOW VEGANISM WILL REIGN SUPREME BY 2050 COMPLETELY UNAWARE WITH HOW CIA WILL RULE THE PLANET BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE HIM DISREGARD BORDERS AND BOUNDARIES AND WISH TO HAVE OPEN SWEDEN YES SPACE FOR CULTURAL ENRICHMENT WITH THE ADDED BENEFIT OF BEING MURDERED EN MASSE BY THE RELIGION OF PEACE FOR NOT WANTING TO CONVERT TO THE DEATH CULT ISLAM

those all look like jokes of some form but that many jokes about killing people is just forgetin nasty