Any players you just simply hate?

Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 287568 times)

watch the video, his is one of the top comments
Couldn't find the comment.
Lol bibble.

But seriously, why the hell are basketball players talking about playing football?

something was definitely off about krupp but i still thought he was hilarious

Since he's caused problems for me before rather THEY did ill rat them out krupp is a key that the clique shares with each other. Basically if one of them wants to troll they use that key..
It's kinda sad

Since he's caused problems for me before rather THEY did ill rat them out krupp is a key that the clique shares with each other. Basically if one of them wants to troll they use that key..
It's kinda sad
Who is in the clique again?

Who is in the clique again?
Idk them all. And the ones that i associate with don't use the key. Only some of the younger more ''memey" users use it as far as I know. The only reason i have a problem with the account is someone from The Glory Hole took images shared there in private and posted them on the blf under that account. i found out who it was but still would like to see the account of krump removed

He certainly has flaws, but calling him 'a joke' is a serious jump for a user that I think is usually very respectful.

you can still find someone as a joke, even if they are "respectful."

^I meant respectable, but either way, the point stands.

Buzzwaker, he kept being an annoying turd whilst Planr and I were building our base on sugars.

Buzzwaker, he kept being an annoying turd whilst Planr and I were building our base on sugars.
do you just hate everyone who annoys you in the slightest lol

do you just hate everyone who annoys you in the slightest lol

no lol i dont hate anyone, he just got under my nerves.

marios

I guess I shouldn't have went into the BLF in the morning.

Now someone who I found unlikely to have any opinion of me has a negative one. Spoiled morning.

honestly, cooolguy32 is starting really loving piss me off. Every one of his post are loving handicapped and him trying to fit and I find unbelievable why people even like this kid. I wish he would just loving leave.