Any players you just simply hate?

Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 288476 times)

I was in hysterics too lmao

I take back the stuff i put on Lord Tony
seems like a chill guy, just misses some references or jokes sometimes, makes him look a little off when he reacts to that. his opinions are also very often stated without the significant i think/imo format and are more spoken in format like it is fact, throws me off as well.

also he looks like a dude id hang out with because he looks like a metalhead hell yeah \m/

i really hate that velateen guy

i really hate that velateen guy

when i make this joke i get stuff on but when another guy makes it its A-ok jesus christo

EDit232. Says I spammed bots and crashed his server and made a rainbow house. My house was cyan blue,I had ONE bot spawned for my amusement and his server NEVER crashed.

when i make this joke i get stuff on but when another guy makes it its A-ok jesus christo

i'm sorry

I hate Serings. Everytime Brickitect hangs with him he completely changes. Also, serings is incapable kf taking a joke, and hes NEVER treated me with respect ever since ive known him. he always acts like im some kind of handicap. and always talks to me in a condescending manner. i honestly have no loving clue what word describes serings. but i guess "horrible human being" works well enough.