Any players you just simply hate?

Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 287604 times)

freedom bringer
patton or grimlock or whoever the forget

.elldid a elldiF  !gnuthcA
only you can type something backward and I have no idea what you're saying. and I can read backwards very well

only you can type something backward and I have no idea what you're saying. and I can read backwards very well

Achtung! Fiddle a diddle.

'Achtung' = 'Danger' in German
You could learn this just by playing TF2

Danger! Suck/forget (?) a richard.

You could learn this just by playing TF2
I would rather play a good game

I would rather play a good game

It's the first game that comes onto my mind that has someone saying 'Achtung', dammit.

However, what if I told you there's competitive matchmaking on beta right now?

OT: To my own surprise, I've yet to be banned, kicked or muted for stupid reasons.

Noedit:

OT: To my own surprise, I've yet to be banned, kicked or muted for stupid reasons.

Ignore this.

clownfish
His avatar sucks and he got me kicked out of the blo clan seemingly just to spite me.

clownfish
His avatar sucks and he got me kicked out of the blo clan seemingly just to spite me.
it's because you're a friend

clownfish
I will leave if blo chip stays,

he is a bad blo
I will resign if blochip will not be removed within a day.
doesn't really look like it was just clownfish that wanted you out

clownfish
lol you are handicapped that was me

noedit: lol
Well gee, if you're willing to blow away the only user in your clan that actually has blo in their name just because of "popular blopinion" I don't want to be in the clan anyway.
"you can't fire me, i quit!"

clownfish
looks like you got blown the forget out kiddo

lol you are handicapped that was me
It was several people. One of them was you, one of them was clownfish. I don't understand why you think you're the only one.
looks like you got blown the forget out kiddo
Does this seriously not at all strike you as petty?

I don't understand why you think you're the only one.Does this seriously not at all strike you as petty?
look man, if you want to blow off some steam, that's alright, but you're the one being petty here