Any players you just simply hate?

Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 288215 times)

what and who are you
i like how you dismiss the post without addressing anything

hate is too strong of a word but blockchip is incredibly annoying
the forget is with you and blockchip chill the forget out

he's been here forever jfc
i like how you dismiss the post without addressing anything
he says this to anyone who mentions him in a negative light lol

i think the majority of this forum hates blockchip
the harvest clan thread is not the majority of the forum

any player with a pony avatar

dangit

there is this guy called starbound that has a random grudge against me and posts stuff everywhere

there is this guy called starbound that has a random grudge against me and posts stuff everywhere
this guy has to stop

Umm, mate, did you mean to log in to an alt, or are you trying to admit to being a cunt?

Umm, mate, did you mean to log in to an alt, or are you trying to admit to being a cunt?
9:28 PM - Mr. Coincidence: Mate. Let's have a real serious chat right now.

Last I checked, you're Australian. I could be wrong about that, but if you are, you're an elite breed. Us Aussies have to stick together and forget the yanks up. You posting a lot of crappy topics like this isn't helping your forum rep any, and very soon people are going to assume the rest of us are low-tier stuffposters.

Please stop making topics. I beg you. Sit down, have a good can of Carlton Draught, turn on Triple-J and just relax. You'll be better for it.
9:28 PM - Legitimate: do u agree tho
9:28 PM - Mr. Coincidence: ya
9:28 PM - Mr. Coincidence: ur a lil cigarette
9:28 PM - Mr. Coincidence: jk
9:28 PM - Mr. Coincidence: i don't agree
9:28 PM - Mr. Coincidence: how rude, do you even drink beer lol
9:29 PM - Legitimate: not really, dont listen to triple-j either

Who is Mr. Coincidence, and why is he using such poor insults when he could have busted out the classic "richardhead", or "druggo", or "slut" or "forget knuckle" or any of that stuff?

And more importantly, when are you going to just STOP REVIVE SURVIVE, mate? Don't they teach the next generation of bogans anything at school these days?

I think hes finally snapped