Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 287944 times)

haters gonna hate.

i dont care
wtg, fell for the oldest trick in the book.

CapT_MeaT. i joined a server where apparently they had some family RP stuff going on, me and my friend were talking about loving bees (old memes amirite), and this girl just goes crazy. She threatens to ban me, constantly insults me, etc etc. I've been kicked many times now. Earlier today, I joined with a new name because I've been thinking of changing my current name, and she says something along the lines of "that doesn't make you cool or sneaky." She banned me for the reason: "change it to something better." Later, Sugar told me to go on their server, as Sugar often lurks there. I joined, so did she, and almost immediately got banned again for the same reason. I loving hate this person

Before I even joined the server, I was told that you're being a nuisance and getting in people's way. Apparently this is only a small fraction of it.

when you were told to stop:

ya i threatened to ban you because I told you to stop and you didn't ^
And I said this because you came up autowrenching everything and wouldn't stop.

then i kicked you to get the message across

your reason for autowrenching:

I don't have any auto-item mods, but I was told this is bullstuff and autowrenching fails when lagging.

i just realized last quote could be seen as me kicking him because of the line before that, here's the full part

drydess. i think you got a reason to hate dirtymurphy. he distorted what you said.
look:
and his avatar pic is profane, of course

very profane...

i like you, drydess
uh
sorry what

-snip-

I did stop, actually. Also, give proof that you were told I was a nuisance. That is not a small fraction of it, that's /all/ of it, iirc. You never told me to stop talking about bees, you just told me to stop being annoying. I was walking away from you when I was autowrenching, as well. Autowrenching hasn't failed when I lag, I've done it before. You cut out the parts where Lady and other people on the server were joking with me, too, and you just made it seem as I was spamming. I was not spamming. There were things in between. The reason I asked if I was kicked again was because in the past I've been kicked, but the kick message is weird things and I've never gotten a ghost packet error before.

You never told me to stop talking about bees, you just told me to stop being annoying.
I'm pretty sure that was implied judging on how much you did it

I did stop, actually. Also, give proof that you were told I was a nuisance. That is not a small fraction of it, that's /all/ of it, iirc. You never told me to stop talking about bees, you just told me to stop being annoying. I was walking away from you when I was autowrenching, as well. Autowrenching hasn't failed when I lag, I've done it before. You cut out the parts where Lady and other people on the server were joking with me, too, and you just made it seem as I was spamming. I was not spamming. There were things in between. The reason I asked if I was kicked again was because in the past I've been kicked, but the kick message is weird things and I've never gotten a ghost packet error before.
"Give me proof of you being told before you joined the server". I was told on mic by other people and told you were doing it beforehand. Also, if you're talking about bees non-stop and told you're being annoying, it's not hard to put two and two together.
yeah lady was real cool with you:

Autowrenching hasn't failed when I lag, I've done it before.
How would you know it hasn't failed if you're lagging...? Talk to Trogtor on this one, he's the one who told me this.
Yeah you totally stopped right after, then immediately started auto-wrenching.

this is where autowrenching happened v

Where was your friend that was going along in all this? I don't see. Yeah people joked around with you on one or two lines, but no one continuously went along to the extent you did. You were nuts on this. If you're told you're annoying, why even bother arguing it? You're obviously bothering someone, so why not just stop

You never told me to stop being a nuisance, you just told me to stop being annoying.
ftfy

Looking through all the pics i have, here's all the times people joked with you that i can find

thats it

was there no friend
i didnt see any friend there/i dont see any in screenshots.
any time someone joked with is above
So... who? Sugar? Warzone? They didn't talk about bees
Noted did one-off stuff and he even said

I can't tell if he wants attention, or if he thinks repeating the same thing over and over again is comedy.

You cut out the parts where Lady and other people on the server were joking with me, too, and you just made it seem as I was spamming. I was not spamming. There were things in between.

I was being sarcastic and joking around with you, yes, but to be honest you were spamming like it was nobody's business. You don't need to go onto some random ass server and share your stupid kinks or memes or whatever-have-you with the world. Nobody cares if you forget bees besides maybe the special interest thread.

yeah lady was real cool with you:
[snip]

Bit offtopic: Not directed at just you, Pleb, but all of y'all either find jesus or stop talking to my sister on Discord, for real. Pls stop.