Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 288480 times)

if you dont wanna get called out by mcjob don't act like a forgetin handicap it's not that hard
mcjob is hostile, but is usually not flaming, he has legitamate reasons for saying what he does
if the content of your post is exclusively to tell someone that they're a moron baby, it's probably flaming

if the content of your post is exclusively to tell someone that they're a moron baby, it's probably flaming
that and or to exclude the target by ridiculing him for misunderstanding the context or concept behind something.

This is coming from the guy who's teaching people the theory behind video games, something along the lines of that.

"Student: professor Mcjob, how come x isn't working?"

"Mcjob: I don't know you forgetwit, figure something out cunt."

I'ts like the whole 'Taboo' scenario where he was perpetual starfish by day, and established English professor by night.

that and or to exclude the target by ridiculing him for misunderstanding the context or concept behind something.

This is coming from the guy who's teaching people the theory behind video games, something along the lines of that.

"Student: professor Mcjob, how come x isn't working?"

"Mcjob: I don't know you forgetwit, figure something out cunt."

I'ts like the whole 'Taboo' scenario where he was perpetual starfish by day, and established English professor by night.
mcjob is the last person i know that would act like that to someone who isnt an actual moron
ive seen him write reams up on reams on boring subjects just to teach someone else about it on discord

because he's being an asshat and bullying every single one. it's his personality and it never changes i guess.
Notorious B.I.G.
The forum user, not the rapper this time

Notorious B.I.G.
The forum user, not the rapper this time
Agreed

There's a big difference between teaching and opinion. I take teaching seriously and I don't do it often on the forums (it's kind of exclusive to the Game Design Megathread and a couple other places). It's very, very hard to teach people (in a manner that they'll actually learn and retain knowledge/skills from) when it's not personal. Besides, nobody is going around asking to be taught on the forums, whereas on Discord and in real life, my friends and other people prod me for lessons fairly regularly.

I'm not going to shy away and only deliver nice opinions when I think something is wrong, but these forums aren't the place for the same constructive criticism I would give to one of my interns or students.

if mcjob calls you out you know you're loving handicapped

if mcjob calls you out you know you're loving handicapped
I suppose they would be able to spot their own kind.

i hate no one. C;

If you hate nobody then why are you calling people mondays and friends in drama

ultracraftgames
he's even worse than me at posting in forum games.

ultracraftgames
he's even worse than me at posting in forum games.
not to mention how much of a mary sue he thinks he is