Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program Megathread (KSP) - DMP SERVER IS BACK UP  (Read 70859 times)

For planes, align your center of mass and center of lift really close to eachother. Other than that, don't hesitate to experiment a lot.

stufflord's adventures from 1.1

Well I killed both my pilots.

Job well done.

Alright so I made it into space and on the way down I parachuted then decided to roll.
The roll made my roosterpit explode and it killed my last pilot.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 02:14:10 AM by HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION »

>actually manage to water-land a cargo plane

yfw you can't even crash properly

[img]http://i.imgur.com/K8o8UYr.png[/im
Thank you for the reference chart explaining what I couldn't.

Also any news on that DMP update I heard a while back?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 05:03:50 AM by Space1255 »

So how do i land safely after being in space, my parachute is always roasted when im crashing down.

So how do i land safely after being in space, my parachute is always roasted when im crashing down.
don't deploy before or during the reentry heat

don't deploy before or during the reentry heat
brother the reentry heat doesnt loving stop, it's either don't pull it, pull it and crash or crash

brother the reentry heat doesnt loving stop, it's either don't pull it, pull it and crash or crash
the reentry heat does stop lower in the atmosphere unless you're going like way to fast

you aren't thrusting directly towards the ground when you descend, are you?

Make a descent stage with tiny engines, and wait for safe deployment. Works for me.

yeah have like 2 seperatrons on your pod and have them fire off towards a cardinal direction to make your pod hit at a very shallow angle

Wasn't there a multiplayer mod being updated? If there is one, who agrees we all should mine the shot out of the Mun?

Wasn't there a multiplayer mod being updated? If there is one, who agrees we all should mine the shot out of the Mun?
Its called DMP and its been updated to 1.1. LETS DO IT.

BTW i cant land on the moon for stuff and i cant figure out how to make rockets anymore.