Author Topic: Gray Gums Fort Wars - Immature Owner  (Read 2972 times)

I was playing Gray Gums new fort wars game, which was pretty fun when I joined. I read all the rules, and started playing. One of the rules was not to build kill players. I went off, building my base. Then, someone flew over me and dropped a line of bombs over my base, killing me. I checked, and it was a player. I told the owner (Gray Gums), and he did nothing. Then ext time I was killed, it was by a tank. I was still building at the time. I checked to see who it was, and it was the owner. Gray Gums, the one who made up the no build killing rule, killed me while I was building my base. I told him he had to stop, so then, of course... He takes out his destructo wand, destroys my ENTIRE base (not exaggerating), and then kills me with a tank. I told him he had to stop, or I would be writing up a drama. He stopped, and let me build my base... For around 5 minutes. Then, while I was doing some extra building, he came around in a tank, and killed me. I told him it was getting ridiculous how many times he's broken his own rule, but he continued. Every time I would walk out of my base, he would kill me. And now I'm here, writing this up so you don't have to go to his server.

phoople = yelp reviewer

phoople please dont come review me, i dont want to have to cater to ur every wish

I told him he had to stop, or I would be writing up a drama

phoople = yelp reviewer

phoople please dont come review me, i dont want to have to cater to ur every wish
his in-game name is Galapagew and he acts horribly high strung, just letting everyone else know.

his in-game name is Galapagew and he acts horribly high strung, just letting everyone else know.

i was banned from sunnys city RPG and rdm'd quite a few times because i was ''mean'' cause i made a drama on resolute gamer

Im partly21 i kept the server going with my admin skilz

those screenshots dont really prove anything, you need a screenshot of your build being dwanded or something

i was banned from sunnys city RPG and rdm'd quite a few times because i was ''mean'' cause i made a drama on resolute gamer

lol your actually funny

you never made a drama on him, I did, thats why you constantly try to keep in your grudge on me.

Was there. Can confirm Gray Gum's a stuff host

/support

He banned me for killing him lmao