Author Topic: The Powerball is soon to reach 1.5 bil by next Wednesday  (Read 13879 times)

I'd use that money to fund the forgettable dungeon and watch it become GOTY

too bad america takes 50% of it as tax

What's mundane about travelling and having a really nice house?

I wouldn't burn it all on reckless things. I would like to leave a foundation for my children.
But I'd still be living to a luxury I have never had, and have what I need to make me happy.

If I had hundreds of millions then yeah, I'd probably dabble in investments and business too. But not to a state where I risk losing all my money.

With 1.3B (lets say it isn't taxed), I'd live very frugally and set up operations in the Congo and elsewhere (primarily in untouched nations). I'd hire laborers for very fair wages to extract minerals, and have them collect timber. Keep in mind that the Congo has virtually zero wealth, so here's what I'd do to change that: negotiate with a few corrupt officials, buy up a ton of fertile land and sell fruit and veg and meat to locals. I'd then open up a grocery store and give discounts to my employees (basically they'd be making money for their family, basically distributing cash which helps the local economy and then they'd be forwarding the money they earn from me back to me because there is no competition there). Golden idea, but I'd be too scared to travel to the Congo.

In a nutshell, the goal would be to create wealth in the nation, with hopes of franchising.

If you withdrawal all of it at once.

I mean, that is still practically more money then you'll ever ever need.

That's the beauty of tax havens

With 1.3B (lets say it isn't taxed), I'd live very frugally and set up operations in the Congo and elsewhere (primarily in untouched nations)...
until you fail miserably because you're an idiot

If you withdrawal all of it at once.

I mean, that is still practically more money then you'll ever ever need.
yeah but i want it all

With 1.3B (lets say it isn't taxed), I'd live very frugally and set up operations in the Congo and elsewhere (primarily in untouched nations). I'd hire laborers for very fair wages to extract minerals, and have them collect timber. Keep in mind that the Congo has virtually zero wealth, so here's what I'd do to change that: negotiate with a few corrupt officials, buy up a ton of fertile land and sell fruit and veg and meat to locals.
How to get murdered in a lawless Central African country 101

There was a big af reddit post explaining what to do when you win BIG, and shows you examples of people who got loving harassed and cheated as quick millionaires.

How to get murdered in a lawless Central African country 101

Well here's how you don't be murdered: don't be stupid. Pay people well, and create incentive for them to work for you. It can work, just treat everyone with respect and be polite.

yeah actually people usually turn against you

i watched a lot of tv series where peoples friends started loving them over and treating them like trash even though they were just trying to live the same life as before

Well here's how you don't be murdered: don't be stupid.
something you haven't mastered yet

There was a big af reddit post explaining what to do when you win BIG, and shows you examples of people who got loving harassed and cheated as quick millionaires.
couldnt the winner just remain anonymous or something

couldnt the winner just remain anonymous or something
invest it and live modestly off the interest

that is my life plan

ok i have an idea:
i become a lottery company, and then i WIN the LOTTERY