Author Topic: Emilio Largo and Gray Gums - Host not caring about cyber bully (Emilio Large)  (Read 3149 times)

So today, I was on gray gums fort wars, and then I told gray gums that Emilio was using the RINO V (against "rules" apparently so I told him) and then he got kicked. And he rejoined as "DARTH C3PO IS A pusillanimous individual" and started being offensive.And then gray gums started saying "He is having fun". Click here to see proof. And also the last image should be under the 1st one. Proof he is Emilio Largo since his BL_ID is 184273 except his name isn't in the database yet:

in all seriousness, guy sounds like a douche.
/support

Reminds me of JazZ doing the same thing as this

I was on his server too, he gets butthurt if you kill him and he calls someone using the Quake Playertype "event abuse"

/suppot

Eh this Emilio guy used to come on my city RPG server a lot and would always make these really stuffty stores called Quantum. He always seemed a bit spastic and gets pissed pretty easily.

He was also being a stuff on Tezuni's, and apparently also on Sugar's server.

Eh this Emilio guy used to come on my city RPG server a lot and would always make these really stuffty stores called Quantum.
Every loving time man, Emilio is a huge sperg and always types in caps lock, I perma'd him back when we asked him to remove his build because it was really ugly, and he was caps raging like we were killing his first born.

implying anyone would want to marry or go out with him at all

i made a SUCKS billboard next to his quantum billboard and came into his bank and stole his stuff and he whined all day

i made a SUCKS billboard next to his quantum billboard and came into his bank and stole his stuff and he whined all day
I think this could fall under the admittance to trolling rule, not so sure. Watch out when posting these kinds of posts.

Any who, this guy seems like a total douche. Not too long ago I saw something else about him alerting, but I can't remember where. I think it's the Sugar family rp drama.

I think this could fall under the admittance to trolling rule, not so sure. Watch out when posting these kinds of posts.

Any who, this guy seems like a total douche. Not too long ago I saw something else about him alerting, but I can't remember where. I think it's the Sugar family rp drama.
now remember this was totally allowed and he whined AFTER i took it away and tried to shoot me

now remember this was totally allowed and he whined AFTER i took it away and tried to shoot me
I'm talking about getting banned from the forums, not the server. It was against the rules on the forum to admit to trolling.

loving nerd you are handicapped any you should play loving roblocks with your crocs and payless shoes loving grow up you dumbass nerd making a page about me because someone was having forget stupid bitch

loving nerd you are handicapped any you should play loving roblocks with your crocs and payless shoes loving grow up you dumbass nerd making a page about me because someone was having forget stupid bitch
again bye