Author Topic: Markiplier's channel was hacked  (Read 4792 times)

Some hacker group called OurMine hacked Mark's Youtube channel and uploaded this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhdtWbKem4E

The video has been removed, but it was just a still image of OurMine's Watch_Dogs-esque logo with their theme song playing for a few minutes

Apparently they hacked Markiplier because they got 100k followers on Twitter, but they were willing to give Mark his channel back

And for those curious, OurMine is apparently a Minecraft based hacker group from Saudi Arabia that for some reason targets popular Youtubers
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 06:50:06 PM by Masterlegodude »

HAH

er, I mean, I hope things get better

pls just be a prank by mark
NOOOOO NOT MARKIMOO

Songs pretty catchy but, the forget? Possibly a prank or something Read OP
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 08:24:51 AM by Duck Quackington »

oh no if only markiplier was based right next to youtube HQ!

also what is this hacker theme song holy stuff thats gay

Updated OP with a bit more informationm such as OurMine's reason for the hacking is because their Twitter reached 100k followers

Great

this isn't even the first time mark's account has been logged into by another person (first being towel apparently getting into his tumblr)
you'd really think he'd know better than to download and run random programs sent to him

Saudi Arabia
this is why i voted yes for the US to allow drones to kill potential terrorist on that test topic

this is why i voted yes for the US to allow drones to kill potential terrorist on that test topic
oh pls

oh pls
my friend is joke is joke.
i am actually surprised they can base a hacker team in saudi tho because well loving saudi and CIA are practically the same

« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 07:45:33 AM by Donnies Catch »

Isn't this illegal
Maybe if they did something more drastic, like, deleting all of his videos, deleting all of his informations, and removing friends, subscribers, etc

Apparently these hackers are not harmful, I heard something about the hackers helping out Mark, according to the comments, but I may be incorrect.

Maybe if they did something more drastic, like, deleting all of his videos, deleting all of his informations, and removing friends, subscribers, etc
how would that make intrusion any more illegal. for the most part it depends on the country and since they are in bumbleforget Saudi i doubt they would get prosecuted, and if they did, and got found out, theyre forgeted because figuratively saying even sneezing gets you a billion whip slashes in Saudi

Apparently these hackers are not harmful, I heard something about the hackers helping out Mark, according to the comments, but I may be incorrect.
all they care about is getting more known, its literally attentiondriven
what you heard about them wanting to "help out" is them tweeting Mark "lol dm if you want it back" which happened when Joel from Vinesauce was 'hacked' as well. they just want attention