Author Topic: Jes00's "Fixed Elevators" Add-On breaks interactive bricks.  (Read 708 times)

So I downloaded Jes00's Server_Elevators Add-On which is a fixed version of Kalphiter's old elevators mod. The elevators themselves work fine, however whenever the Add-On is installed, ALL interactive content on my server resets after being loaded. What I mean by this is that if I remove the activate - self - door - toggle event line from an object (JVS or default door bricks) then save the build, after reloading it, the line will reappear. I believe the same goes for the onDoorClose/Open - self - playersound line too, though I haven't checked. Could someone check the server.cs file for me and see what the issue is?

This is most likely the problem - it calls the wrong parent inside ::onLoadPlant.

This is most likely the problem - it calls the wrong parent inside ::onLoadPlant.
Thanks Zeblote, you're a bro. So what do I add/remove to fix this in the line, or is it unchangeable without breaking it further?

function fxDTSBrick::onLoadPlant(%this)
    {
        Parent::onLoadPlant(%this);
        if(%this.getDatablock().isElevator)
            %this.elevatorCreate();
    }

Just add that part in the second function and it should work.

It all works great now after adding that "load" to the line, thanks Zeblote.