Author Topic: Kalphiter's back and he's still a snide cunt who can't take no for an answer  (Read 14488 times)

Ya, most of them are foreign exchange. Really hard to get into med school because of the influx.
Actually, general admission is really difficult right now in general.

Yes, I quoted myself, judge me.

We have a large African American, Asian community due to the UW.

Plus I go to school in the U-District
Seattle, and the Pacific Northwest at large, are known for being largely white compared to other major cities in the country.

As of the 2010 census, there were 3,439,809 people, 1,357,475 households, and 845,966 families residing within the MSA. The racial makeup of the MSA were as followed:[2][3]

White: 71.9% (Non-Hispanic White)
Black or African American: 5.6%
American Indian and Alaskan Native: 1.1%
Asian: 11.4% (2.3% Chinese, 2.0% Filipino, 1.6% Vietnamese, 1.5% Indian, 1.5% Korean, 0.8% Japanese, 0.5% Cambodian, 0.2% Laotian, 0.1% Thai, 0.1% Pakistani, 0.1% Indonesian)
Pacific Islander: 0.8% (0.3% Samoan, 0.2% Guamanian or Chamorro, 0.1% Native Hawaiian)
Two or more races: 5.3%
Some other race: 3.8%
Hispanic or Latino (of any race): 9.0% (6.4% Mexican, 0.5% Puerto Rican, 0.4% Spanish or Spaniard, 0.2% Salvadoran, 0.1% Guatemalan, 0.1% Peruvian)

The black and hispanic populations are not integrated within the larger white communities. For a city a population of 5.6% black is not large at all and neither is 9% Hispanic. As tech companies like Amazon et al continue to grow and expand within the city core more neighborhoods will experience the effects of gentrification and could see even fewer non-white residents as well.

Students are transient and do not influence much outside of the University District. Going to school with Indian and Chinese people does not automatically exclude you from being able to have racial bias either.

I'm not judging you and calling you tribal, but I think it's a misstep to say you're not because of the reasons you gave.

I'm not judging you and calling you tribal, but I think it's a misstep to say you're not because of the reasons you gave.
To expand on this, I think saying you're not tribal because you live in an ethnically diverse area is equivalent to the classic, "I"m not tribal I have tons of black friends!"

This thread from page 2 and on is gold.

Yeah 70% of the population is White

Sounds pretty diverse to me

Seattle, and the Pacific Northwest at large, are known for being largely white compared to other major cities in the country.

The black and hispanic populations are not integrated within the larger white communities. For a city a population of 5.6% black is not large at all and neither is 9% Hispanic. As tech companies like Amazon et al continue to grow and expand within the city core more neighborhoods will experience the effects of gentrification and could see even fewer non-white residents as well.

Students are transient and do not influence much outside of the University District. Going to school with Indian and Chinese people does not automatically exclude you from being able to have racial bias either.

I see. However, I'm not tribal.

Is Neventii an alt or something, because I've got a funny feeling that he/she might be nalenthi or whatever.

Is Neventii an alt or something, because I've got a funny feeling that he/she might be nalenthi or whatever.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=291978.0

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=291978.0

Thank you, I was in the dark about the entire situation. This really clears up everything.

he joined my fortwars and played for a while, he ended up being really chill

he joined my fortwars and played for a while, he ended up being really chill

This is why individuals like Zapk and Cca still are able to manipulate people.

nah bro. kalphiter speaks the truth unlike you idiots.

nah bro. kalphiter speaks the truth unlike you idiots.
So when he says that Badspot is an awful person and that Blockland is horrible, you think he's speaking the truth?

So when he says that Badspot is an awful person and that Blockland is horrible, you think he's speaking the truth?

That's neither truth nor falsehood because it's a subjective opinion

both are true, but blockland is horrible in a good way, and we all love baddy BECAUSE he's a terrible person