loving stupidass commerCIALS AGHGHH(rant)

Author Topic: loving stupidass commerCIALS AGHGHH(rant)  (Read 1312 times)

you know whats pissin me off

you know whats grindin my gears, drivin me up the wall, rattling my hornets nest?

THIS. loving. COMMERCIAL.

ok Crest, you made a stupid unfunny pun. ha ha. what a stuffty attempt at using shock value to attract the attention of your viewer.  i loving get it, i can get a hot girlfriend and all i have to do is put on some loving gay ass teeth whitening strip, even if my nose looks like ayer's rock.  What kind of man whitens his teeth anyway?  only pussies do that.  regardless, whats worse is you cant even skip the damned thing.  NO CREST I DONT CARE TO SEE YOUR handicapped ASS LAME COMMERCIAL 5 VIDEOS IN A ROW.  id rather refresh the page 50 times just so i can get a different commercial than sit through 16 more seconds of this lame, uncaptivating, cigarettegy ass bullstuff.  dont marketing experts have better things to do than make lame, unintersting puns that only work the first time, and even when they do work they dont really effectively get the point across anyways?  i mean, i know they are trying their best to make an ad that people would be willing to sit through and watch as they are separated from the video they clicked.  i get that most ads on youtube are skipped, and only really captivating ones are watched often, but this stuff?  im a young adult from bassackwards redneckland watching videos about payday 2, no i dont care about teeth whitening. my demographic is one of the least interested in teeth whitening out of all the demographics. get your stuff together crest

tl:dr crests stuffty ads piss me off.

maybe its telling u something

Sounds like an effective ad if it's stuck in your head.
Very effective actually, now that I've heard of it through another person.

Annoying ads are just as effective as nice/funny ads.

Sounds like an effective ad if it's stuck in your head.
Very effective actually, now that I've heard of it through another person.

Annoying ads are just as effective as nice/funny ads.
except when they are so annoying that they end up making me NOT interested in the product

except when they are so annoying that they end up making me NOT interested in the product
Yeah, but you're probably not the target market. But you are a good vector.

Somewhere, in Crest (TM) HQ (TM), which is totally not owned by Cobra Command, a evil laughter can be heard.

get this false name out of my face its ULURU dammit
FOK U SED
Yeah, but you're probably not the target market. But you are a good vector.
true, and it is said that there is no such thing as bad publicity, but I beg to differ as to whether the content of ads should be purposely frustrating the viewer

and tbh I don't think they were trying to be annoying.  I think they had an idea they thought was a really funny entertaining commercial but it has just turned out to be an annoying piece of stuff.

Somewhere, in Crest (TM) HQ (TM), which is totally not owned by Cobra Command, a evil laughter can be heard.
i will find you, and I will kill you

p sure relechors ads are more annoying since they kept repeating stuff 3 times in a row

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or you got TRIGGERED.

hate the crest commercial?

Save 15% or more on car insurance just by switching to Geico!

hate the crest commercial?

Save 15% or more on car insurance just by switching to Geico!

I have to admit tho, the 15 second geico ads are witty

That commercial doesn't play here but I love it

I have to admit tho, the 15 second geico ads were witty
ftfy