Author Topic: Fill-in brick pack.  (Read 609 times)

So after being kinda ticked off at BlackDragonIV's filler brick packs since the bricks and plates, when placed down are placed Facing forwards and backwards from the player's view instead of the usual left and right. Since this happens, it breaks alot of saves that I have since a forgetton of bricks load up sideways and all forgeted up.

So in relation to that, I searched the forums for another brick pack and I found this. After clicking on download, I found out that the download link does not work anymore, and the OP of the topic hasn't been around in a year and a half.

I would highly appreciate it if someone could give me a WORKING link to this pack, or a similar and better pack if someone can.
Thank you for reading and thanks in advance!

the glitch you get from loading isnt the fault of that brick pack. Are you using buildbot to load?

You can also try Debian's brick packs.

the glitch you get from loading isnt the fault of that brick pack. Are you using buildbot to load?
No I use the default blockland loading. When you place down the ghost brick, it always appears sideways instead of the normal rotation it's supposed to be. It is screwing up when I build and my other builds
You can also try Debian's brick packs.
Do you have a link?

Nevermind I found out the problem, I had to disable the brick pack "essentials" since that was preventing alot of bricks to not load in properly.