Author Topic: ABlockOfCheese wants youtube advice  (Read 1567 times)

Channel

My vids probably suck right now because I'm inexperienced as balls.

Any advice on improving the quality of my content is greatly appreciated.  Also, I'm trying to gain a following so if you know anyone who might be interested in my kind of content, feel free to share it with them, I could use the extra views.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 10:21:47 PM by ABlockOfCheese »

unrelated but, did they just change the loving channel layout again

wait did they just change the loving channel layout again

Nope not that I know of.

It was like that when I started back in December.

think hard and be original

i just started a channel where I make silly unboxing and reviews but it's literally just me eating food and calling it an unboxing and review

i got 3 vids and 8 subs so that's a great start

i just started a channel where I make silly unboxing and reviews but it's literally just me eating food and calling it an unboxing and review

i got 3 vids and 8 subs so that's a great start
how did you even get views in the first place

i mean it seems like no one is even seeing my videos

This. I get that you probably love to do minecraft and payday lets plays, but unless you can bring something new to the let's play table, you probs won't get far. You should try and do something original as compared to doing something that like 600 thousand other people are doing. Look at some famous youtubers that got to where they are now:
FilthyFrank, Idubbbz, SloMoGuys, FineBros, Smosh, Rocketjump, GoodMythicalMorning, CollegeHumor, WatchMojo.
All of these channels have something in common: They all did something original, let it be, Being loving insane, brown townyzing movies, doing a daily show about doing something, making action shorts, making comedy sketches.

If you want to make it as far as these guys, or just be better:
Be original and do something that interests you.

Addition:
On youtube I searched "minecraft let's play" and got about 7,140,000 results.
You don't want to be like these 7 million people, of which like <5% of which are actually successful.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 11:06:36 PM by Dragonoid.Slayer »

This. I get that you probably love to do minecraft and payday lets plays, but unless you can bring something new to the let's play table, you probs won't get far. You should try and do something original as compared to doing something that like 600 thousand other people are doing. Look at some famous youtubers that got to where they are now:
FilthyFrank, Idubbbz, SloMoGuys, FineBros, Smosh, Rocketjump, GoodMythicalMorning, CollegeHumor, WatchMojo.
All of these channels have something in common: They all did something original, let it be, Being loving insane, brown townyzing movies, doing a daily show about doing something, making action shorts, making comedy sketches.

If you want to make it as far as these guys, or just be better:
Be original and do something that interests you.

Addition:
On youtube I searched "minecraft let's play" and got about 7,140,000 results.
You don't want to be like these 7 million people, like <5% of which are actually successful.
This is not the extent to what my channel will be, this is just what I am doing as of right now because of time constraints and what not.  But you bring up very good points, thank you.

i netted a subscriber by posting garbage so just do that

i netted a subscriber by posting garbage so just do that
10/10 advice lol

do what i do and post 1 clickbait video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F163WSkiTOc

I like your method. Also I am a huge fan of your video "Blonde gets forgeted by white dude with fat rooster". It's great.