Author Topic: Betel hears a fart.  (Read 5775 times)

Some of you may know our beloved blockland user Betelgeuse, is deaf. However he has whats called a "cochlear implant" which allows him to hear with one ear. However, he is still learning new words and sounds.

Last night, after being on a date till roughly 1:00AM, I had quite the fart being held up because I didn't want to do it while with my date. So I get home around 1:20 and get changed into sweatpants and get ready for bed. I have my phone and I'm texting a few friends while sending some snapchats. I realize this fart has to come out now, and since I knew it was going to be a good one, I got snapchat out and video'd it. This fart was so long it took the full timer snapchat gives you for videos. I was pleased, so now I can send it to the stupidest person I have on my snapchat, betelgeuse.

It quickly occurred to me that, betelgeuse is deaf, he can't hear this amazing fart I captured. I was so upset and almost immediately deleted the video. Then I remembered, he has a cochlear implant! I quickly hop onto steam and message him asking if he can use that with his phone if I send him a video. He says he'll try his best, and that was good enough for me.

I sent him the video. A couple minutes later, he opened the video..

Betelgeuse's first fart he's heard, came from my starfish.

However, he is still learning new words and sounds.
this sentence is seriously cracking me up

this is the loving greatest thing

Taking full advantage of technology

we will remember this for years to come

I had quite the fart being held up because I didn't want to do it while with my date.
not to be too off topic but why do people do this shouldn't you be comfortable with your dates like why you gotta hold in the fart why not like fart competition your date dude cmon maintain dominance

not to be too off topic but why do people do this shouldn't you be comfortable with your dates like why you gotta hold in the fart why not like fart competition your date dude cmon maintain dominance

Because he knows his date will win and he's too embarrassed.

Because he knows his date will win and he's too embarrassed.
Don't start a war you know you can't win.

Don't start a war you know you can't win.

I bet I could out-fart Kickflow while sleeping.

betel probably had to turn his roosterlear implant all the way up just to even hear it lamo

betel probably had to turn his roosterlear implant all the way up just to even hear it lamo
betel hears a who