Author Topic: TRYHARDCYCLE 2: DOUBLE DECKER LOW RIDER EDITION (NOW WITH EXTRA REDUNDANCIES)  (Read 1787 times)

THIS IS BASED OFF MY ORIGINAL AND CREATIVE PRODUCT.

BECAUSE OF THE OBVIOUS REALIZATION THAT PEOPLE LIKED MY CREATION, I MADE ANOTHER.

WE NOW HAVE THE FINAL PRODUCT,

BEHOLD!

NOW FEATURING A NEW LOW RIDER DESIGN, INSPIRED BY NOTHING!

WITH THIS NEW PRODUCT YOU GET:

THE PATENTED SMOG-O-TRON 5000
DESIGNED TO BE 100% LESS EFFICIENT THAN COAL FACTORIES, TO GIVE ALL CHILDREN THEIR LIFETIME DOSE OF CHEMICALS, AND GETS YOU 3 FEET PER GALLON!

THE PATENT PENDING DOUBLE DECKER DRIVER SEAT, FOR LITERAL BACK SEAT DRIVERS!

TRADEMARK DESIGN REDUNDANCIES, MORE THAN THE EYE WANTS TO COUNT

AND MAN,

JUST LOOK AT THAT SPEED!

YOU CAN BUY YOUR OWN TRYHARDCYCLE TODAY, FOR ONLY 20 SMALL PAYMENTS OF
$9999.99*

THAT'S RIGHT, ONLY
$9999.99*
*and 47 souls sacrificed to our lord Satan

TESTIMONIALS:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 03:12:31 PM by Mr.Blocko »

stop

you are literally posting a loving terrible DOF of >15 bricks for the hell of it.

stop

you are literally posting a loving terrible DOF of >15 bricks for the hell of it.
Okay wth,

By toaster I meant 'teaser' I know it doesn't sound like it, but that's part of the joke, wait for the rest of the pictures to be posted before you say this is a terrible gag.

People thought it was funny and acceptable before.

Now that I'm done with the full thing, this was actually really fun to do. It required no logical thinking, and was literally ONLY for fun.

SO IF YOU DON'T CARE/LIKE IT, DON'T POST

TBH, satire posts like this are getting old.

stop

TBH, satire posts like this are getting old.
these should start being considered negative. if you don't like the basically once a month joke / satire / comedic post in the gallery, don't respond or even click on them

personally i found this pretty funny

i have a quarter and some pocket lint will that cover it

hehe
This build is actually pretty neat.
I like how you've manipulated the small cylinders to make the skeleton of a trike.

Now THIS is a joke post.
I hate joke posts of like just windows and baseplates and stupid stuff like that.

but I admit, this joke was amusing, for once.

definite improvement in all aspects, even though its a joke