We found a destroyed camp

Author Topic: We found a destroyed camp  (Read 4271 times)

Me, my friend, and a young friend decided to explore a forest right by my house.. We explored a mile of it before going home. But we looked around a horse hold that was abandoned. We walked down a train track and walked by the forest. Suddenly my young friend pointed out a tent in the forest. With curiosity we checked it out, and it was an entire camp. 2 tents and 3 mattresses outside. There was a bunch of soda cans and chip bags everywhere. There was a sentence carved on a tree saying KVV 2v1. We checked the tents and it was stuff. We took some good stuff such as co2 tanks, flashlights, bags, and other stuff. We plan on going back to it tomorrow. I might provide pictures later

cover it with salt and holy water, then burn it all

We took some good stuff such as co2 tanks, flashlights, bags, and other stuff. We plan on going back to it tomorrow

I wouldn't suggest going back tomorrow now that you've taken a bunch of stuff that isn't yours

I wouldn't suggest going back tomorrow now that you've taken a bunch of stuff that isn't yours
I think it was left there for years, which explains all the debris and trash. It is like animals trashed the place.

There was a bunch of soda cans and chip bags everywhere.
This makes it sound like a Viscera Cleanup Detail level.

Haha nice try OP, keep this irl creepypasta BS on your other thread

I think it was left there for years, which explains all the debris and trash. It is like animals trashed the place.

Which woods/forest were you in? as in like where is it

Haha nice try OP, keep this irl creepypasta BS on your other thread
Ill try to find out how to get camera pictures not ok the internet.

You said you took some stuff with you, and you probably have a camera in your house

Prove to me you actually went or migrate this to your creepypasta thread

You took some stuff with you, and you probably have a camera in your house

Prove to me you actually went or migrate this to your creepiest thread
I have a picture of the stuff I got on my Amazon tablet. But how do I show it online.

you've been here too long to not know the answer to that question

Upload it on imgur, and don't tell me you can't upload and link the pic cause I also have a kindle fire and I've uploaded pics with it before.