Jail

Author Topic: Jail  (Read 10898 times)

Shut up and stop flaunting your unreleased mods everywhere. I threw this together in like 10 minutes. I released it as a small novelty mod, not to be some super amazing jail mod like yours is.
i guess his act is starting to get

stjale

My unreleased one works a lot better.
ok then release it if you're going to brag about it

great addon btw

Why are you always flaunting your stupid stuff everywhere, nobody cares about your add-ons. Release your 'glorious' add-ons or shut your pompous mouth. Get yourself banned with pony posting again.

dude like forget off with that elitist crap. bragging about mods you dont even release to the public? thats a richard move.

i know its sarcasm and all but thats like complaining about how a gun is abusable. like no stuff put in the wrong hands it could be abused, same goes for a lot of stuff.
This

Sure it does, then while you're at it, why don't you release it instead of bragging about it and keeping it private.

Quit self promoting your (probably crap) mod to please your gargantuan ego you have.

Why bother telling us about it if its not even released.
Gosh your boasting and baiting tactics kill me.

And you say you have no ego.

And to prove you have further ego, you never jail anybody. Most people who are supposed to go there are harvested and they are banned.

I can see how useful this mod can be and how much admin abuse can be caused, But either way I like it.

wheres the toilet in this thing

It replaces cages with checkpoints in them quite well.
/clearcheckpoint
I am an escape artist now, apparently.

piss on the floor, peasant
i guess ill piss in my own plastic bag then
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 01:46:01 PM by Mr Noobler »