Author Topic: Glenn Frey from the Eagles is dead  (Read 1843 times)

The Eagles are on my turntable right now, RIP  :panda:

im so loving sad. all of my favorite bands are literally dying.

ANOTHER FAMOUS COOL GUY DIED?
2016 is a bloodthirsty foe.

yeah i miss the good old days when no one ever died and mortality was not a real thing

dale griffin died too

forget man dont jinx it.
lol i wouldn't worry because she's literally immortal

People seriously need to stop saying "20XX is a bitch, has taken another one, etc." It's starting to get annoying.

OT:
Damn that sucks.
the year is 20XX...

A lot of 80s stars are on their way out. mathematically it makes perfect sense

Most of them are in their 30s when they were popular so:

2016-1983 = 33

30 + 30 = 60

60s deaths tho. It's only natural, considering the living expectations are slowly dropping

The lving expectations are slowly dropping
I thought they were rising?

on hotel california video

I thought they were rising?
Life expectations that we read about are based purely on high city society. Around the world, the cancer and disease rate is actually raising dramatically, we just don't get that coverage.

Also there's been a sharp spike in the concentration of carcinogen exposure all around the world since the 50s. A lot of people who were born back then are dying from related diseases and such. Just saying a lot of us who don't die to forceful causes will probably die of cancer or genetic diseases

There's a large pool of weak genetics that a lot of us don't get to pass down or don't experience because we die to other causes like car crashes or circumstantial bullstuff. Good example, my family has genetic cancer, and all of my mother's aunts and uncles have all died of cancer, lung, liver, or otherwise. Most of my friends have certain deadly genetic diseases, most of which are actually induced by gene altering chemicals found in the environment.

It's scary the more you think about it.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 10:43:07 AM by Path »

i think the rise of processed foods play a factor in our life expectancy too. i can't believe processed foods are legal.

i think the rise of processed foods play a factor in our life expectancy too. i can't believe processed foods are legal.
hahaha are you loving handicapped

hahaha are you loving handicapped

are you? because you can't see the reality of the toll it takes on your health.