Author Topic: Glenn Frey from the Eagles is dead  (Read 1852 times)

are you? because you can't see the reality of the toll it takes on your health.
Neither can you, it seems.

Neither can you, it seems.

oh really? for the past year, i've mainly been eating stuff like doritos, canned foods, popcorn, etc. i cut a lot of that stuff out of my life and i noticed a pretty significant change in myself. i started eating more naturally oriented food and i had a lot of energy to do things, whereas before you were lucky to get me off of my computer chair. i also noticed i was full much longer, since i eat 3 meals a day instead of 5.

i can see what they do to people around me and myself

oh really? for the past year, i've mainly been eating stuff like doritos, canned foods, popcorn, etc. i cut a lot of that stuff out of my life and i noticed a pretty significant change in myself. i started eating more naturally oriented food and i had a lot of energy to do things, whereas before you were lucky to get me off of my computer chair. i also noticed i was full much longer, since i eat 3 meals a day instead of 5.

when your diet consists of literally stuff its no surprise

blaming processed foods entirely is loving stupid

lol that's not because they're processed their just stuff foods
when your diet consists of literally stuff its no surprise

blaming processed foods entirely is loving stupid
look here u lil' stuff

It wasn't the processed foods that were stuff, it was you in general.

It wasn't the processed foods that were stuff, it was you in general.

that makes no sense

that makes no sense
it makes perfect sense
maybe those processed foods are effecting your head

it makes perfect sense
maybe those processed foods are effecting your head

might be yours maybe because you can't differentiate "effect" and "affect" properly.

might be yours maybe because you can't differentiate "effect" and "affect" properly.
or you could call out my grammar instead of trying to put together what we're trying to say

that makes no sense
if you eat unhealthy foods you're generally going to feel like stuff
ya know their are "home grown" foods that are unhealthy as forget too

if you eat unhealthy foods you're generally going to feel like stuff
ya know their are "home grown" foods that are unhealthy as forget too

i know, i'm thinking it was some of the food i ate plus the chemicals to keep it on the shelf longer.

When you get to the point of criticizing someone's grammar over a common mistake, you've practically given up on the argument and started flinging your dorito stuffs at them.
i know, i'm thinking it was some of the food i ate plus the chemicals to keep it on the shelf longer.
No, its because you ate so many loving doritos and refused to get out of your loving computer chaie.

no it's just because the food you ate was unhealthy af
it doesn't matter if its fresh fried chicken or a forgetin' lunchable if you eat it all the time you're going to end up a lazy forget who doesn't do anything