Author Topic: [ B.L.N.G - Blockland National Guard.] Now Enlisting Brave Patriots!  (Read 3463 times)

"Freedom Is Not Free. The Debt All Men Pay Is Death." - General Honne.

[B.L.N.G Application page:http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=291720.new#new]
[B.L.N.G Steam Group page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BLNG]

-Imagine: inspirational and patriotic music-

Are you a brave Blockhead? Are you a proud patriot? Are you willing to fight for the Glory of Blockland?

If your answer is 'Yes', 'Maybe', 'admin plz', or 'Absolutely', then you are personally invited to the Blockland National Guard!

The National Guard, or B.L.N.G, was established... some time ago, with the single task of guarding our soil.
For years, brave servicemen and servicewomen have taken up arms in defense of their nation. Will you do the same?

In B.L.N.G, you will be provided with an above minimum wage annual salary, a free uniform, a gun license, and a temporary tattoo of the country's flag.

Serve your country for glory! Gloria a Bloccare i Terreni! Glory to Blockland!

-Border of Seriousness-

B.L.N.G is a Steam group for Blockland focusing on a custom Military roleplay experience. I am the founder and General, Dell J. Honne. Currently, I create the custom maps and slayer minigames, as well as moderate the group.
Currently there are two official maps, one being the most recent and only active base, Madison Base.

This is the second, and hopefully final version* of B.L.N.G. (Version as in overhaul evolution of the group and its appearance.)

The group currently contains 15 members, including myself. The group has been on hold for a while, but I feel it is ready to accept as many members as it can get. (Notice: The group is still in an overall WIP state, but is functional enough for members to start joining again.)

The more detailed features of the group are on its Steam group page.

[From this point, I'll be adding images of various parts of BLNG. I'll answer any questions from this point on.]

-Dramatic ending drumroll-

« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 05:09:40 PM by Dell Honne »

BLNG is fake and gay

All hail the United Federation of Roblox Users! oohrah!

BLNG is fake and gay

All hail the United Federation of Roblox Users! oohrah!

In regards to:

Fake - Obviously not, it's right here.

Gay - Happy or Homoloveual, neither exactly true, neither insulting.

Roblox - I don't touch such horrendous trash, thank you.

Overall, your points are invalid, not insulting, and pointless. Thank you, but no thank you.

Good day.

Overall, your points are invalid, not insulting, and pointless.
A common description of life.

why are the pictures so small?

why are the pictures so small?

I'll try my best to fix that. Thanks for the healthy criticism.