Gray Gums Fort Wars - Still Sucks

Author Topic: Gray Gums Fort Wars - Still Sucks  (Read 2816 times)

This time, Gray has chosen a new owner for his server. But, he is still breaking all of his rules. All the time. And the new owner (RamboCreativity) doesn't do anything. Rambo is actually doing a decent job on monitoring the server, except when it comes to Gray.

I really don't see any proof of him "breaking the rules"

why didnt you post this in your other thread
it would have the same impact

yeah this

I'm getting tired of seeing all of these "Gray Gums" dramas, for forgets sake make them into 1 combo drama or better yet , stop posting about Gray Gum. A lot of us have already found out what Gray is like, so we don't need 999 dramas about him and his stuff administration.

I'm getting tired of seeing all of these "Gray Gums" dramas, for forgets sake make them into 1 combo drama or better yet , stop posting about Gray Gum. A lot of us have already found out what Gray is like, so we don't need 999 dramas about him and his stuff administration.
Maybe you should take a break from the forums then.

Maybe you should take a break from the forums then.
I mean, he has a point. The OP himself has already made like 3 topics on gray gum. One big topic might be enough.

I mean, he has a point. The OP himself has already made like 3 topics on gray gum. One big topic might be enough.
halo is making it sound like he has severe brown town fissures because of 3 topics

Why isn't this in your other drama

But yeah Gray constantly breaks his own rules and tends to kick/ban people who point it out

this "incident" is not deserving of its own topic

can we PLEASE have more proof other than just two screenshots showing the drama'd guy killing.
And from what i'm seeing here you've made 3 threads? Cool down on the drama threads lol, and if you are going to make Drama threads please have proof ready instead of showing 1 or 2 pictures with little detail.
/neutral

noedit: Just saw the other 2, you only need 1 drama (sorry if I'm repeating) and don't threaten to Drama people, don't be a Yelp reviewer.

This