8 (15.1%)
I haz lvl100 armor m9 com at meh
7 (13.2%)
who gives a forget about this thread?
6 (11.3%)
GLORIOUS
32 (60.4%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: Knights knights and more knights  (Read 6155 times)

smh get out of here with this bitch ass goat armor doesn't even look cool like good job dumbness you be fighting a dude and get his blade wedged in your horns. oops, you wanna go down a ladder? try again dumbass you got a wedge poking out and you'll hit every step. wanna back away? forget you goat horns get in the way. end up getting stuck on a pole or some stuff. forgetin horns lookin like your head belong on a trophy hunting display some old ass dentist go hunting for this knight in Africa and track it for days before cutting off its head and displaying it over a fire. stupid ass helmet
nice wing / cape bs goin on back there.
that was sarcastic how would those serve any purpose other than to increase the dorkiness of this design. what you gonna do, cut someone with them? forgetin butterfly moth bitch.
dudes tryin to wear that armour to distract people from his goofy ass face that looks like someone tried to make a ellen degeneres brad pitt morph outta playdoh goin through a goth face and dying their hair white.
armor has dumbass hooves cutting close to bein a furry get out of here you gonna be stumbling around like a jackass in those not to forgetin mention your toes being all cramped. terrible. terrible knight.

Knights are pretty coolio, teutonic knights however are the true brothers of crusades europe.

cool tumblog if ur into medieval stuff ie armour, ye olde art, melee weapons http://owloftherearburghs.tumblr.com/

i myself am more a sucka for weaponry, but i have a general pining for anything middle-ages related

you know i feel like computer games and other fantasy media don't appreciate the craft and history behind medieval weapons & armor ....... i really wish there were more low-fantasy setting games that pandered to my wyrd tastes..............

if you have any type of solid object jutting out of your helmet you're loving handicapped

i myself am more a sucka for weaponry, but i have a general pining for anything middle-ages related
you know i feel like computer games and other fantasy media don't appreciate the craft and history behind medieval weapons & armor ....... i really wish there were more low-fantasy setting games that pandered to my wyrd tastes..............
This

Mount and Blade: Warbands. Hundreds of hours. Totally moddable.

warband is cool but it's plagued by a stuff engine and the melee is just HAM to win

shields are useless because swing spam is faster than a block and return swing

THIS IS A OLD TOPIC ABOUT KNIGHTS
so here have more cool knights I found on google

« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 08:52:14 PM by RamboCreativity »

Yay darksouls <3 I love that game

THIS IS A OLD TOPIC ABOUT KNIGHTS
so here have more cool knights I found on google

Very nice

Mount and Blade : Warband is really good except it has an old as balls engine. They are making a new one called Mount and Blade 2 : Bannlerlord, that'll probably either be out late this year or early next year, not sure.

Another game that is coming out soon, which has a beta you can purchase is Kingdom Come : Deliverance. I'm pretty sure the motto for the game is dungeons and no dragons so that'll definitely suit the low-fantasy needs. It looks like it has one of the best medieval combat systems there is, I highly recommend checking it out.