Author Topic: Badspot's chicken chart show's chickens fatter without drugs or with drugs?  (Read 4719 times)

HMM, your name sounds familiar...

TOO familiar... http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=257104.0
wait what the forget
He's Captcha Catcher, but is this guy him too?????

What's actually going to happen is they'll start growing chicken in vats.  At first just normal complete chickens, slightly augmented to be larger now that they're suspended in fluid and don't have to move around.  Then larger.  Unnaturally large.  There is no need for feathers inside the tank - the tank keeps them warm.  No need for beaks or bones - there is nothing to peck, no weight to bear.  Each chicken becomes a pulsing mass of flesh fills whatever vessel it is contained within. 

Soon the nervous system is abstracted to a central unit.  Multiple tanks - entire warehouses - millions of tons of flesh are maintained by a single mind.  Consolidation of warehouses naturally follows.  Those that cannot be merged physically are linked via the network.  Chicken production becomes a unified process that spans the globe.  The central mind controls all production.  The entire global supply of meat is essentially a single organism.  There are no more "chickens", there is only "chicken". 

wait what the forget
He's Captcha Catcher, but is this guy him too?????
that is quite interesting

i can believe it, dates seem to align with captcha catchers first post (dec 25) and the registration of the account capcakes

but who can say for sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSqAMt_C7kw

they have 3 parts of this garbage lmao
i have nothing to say about this

What's actually going to happen is they'll start growing chicken in vats.  At first just normal complete chickens, slightly augmented to be larger now that they're suspended in fluid and don't have to move around.  Then larger.  Unnaturally large.  There is no need for feathers inside the tank - the tank keeps them warm.  No need for beaks or bones - there is nothing to peck, no weight to bear.  Each chicken becomes a pulsing mass of flesh fills whatever vessel it is contained within.  

Soon the nervous system is abstracted to a central unit.  Multiple tanks - entire warehouses - millions of tons of flesh are maintained by a single mind.  Consolidation of warehouses naturally follows.  Those that cannot be merged physically are linked via the network.  Chicken production becomes a unified process that spans the globe.  The central mind controls all production.  The entire global supply of meat is essentially a single organism.  There are no more "chickens", there is only "chicken".  
is this how you make blockland keys?

It means a lot more if you guys actually get the reference and aren't just saying ball

I hope you do get it

ball

this thread scares me

I think there are worse threads to be scared of man.

It means a lot more if you guys...aren't just saying ball

ball
that is exactly what we are doing

Does this mean ball is life?

>At first i thought it was just a weird website that had the name badspot.us
>its actually badspots website
wait who what

im kind of confused what is happenign