SUPER BOWL 50 - ELI'S NOT HAPPY

Poll

are you going to a super bowl party

yes
15 (21.4%)
no
55 (78.6%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: SUPER BOWL 50 - ELI'S NOT HAPPY  (Read 5384 times)

Rip cardinals

I was hoping they would unleash a can of whoop ass in the second half but they got cucked

Even though I really don't care about football, I guess I'll root for Panthers because their logo is cooler I used to live in NC.
Why's everyone rooting against them btw?
1) because i'm from colorado, and if i don't root for the broncos i'll get lynched
2) because forget cam newton, he's a jackass that's why

Even though I really don't care about football, I guess I'll root for Panthers because their logo is cooler I used to live in NC.
Why's everyone rooting against them btw?
They've only lost one game this season. They're pretty roostery but hey they back it up on the field.

2) because forget cam newton, he's a jackass that's why
Ya man the guy who gives away footballs to kids all game long total jackass.

My dad is rooting for the panthers because the 'Bucs lost to them and the 'Bucs are his favorite team.

Here's to hoping for some fun super bowl commercials this season.

im rooting for panthers cause I live in sc lol
(even though panthers is NC)

They've only lost one game this season. They're pretty roostery but hey they back it up on the field.
Ya man the guy who gives away footballs to kids all game long total jackass.
fair.
i still don't like the panthers :\

They did away with Roman numerals fyi

fair.
i still don't like the panthers :\
i used to be that way till I saw them having a good time after the game. Seem like a bunch of nice young guys. Promising team.

no forget the patriots
Well ya, but they already got knocked out. I still think that someone needs to put a slug through Brady's head though.

To be honest I don't like the popularity of professional sports such as football and basketball as it breeds a culture of worshiping blacks.

Both are good teams but the Broncos have Payton Manning, and manning was here in ol' Indianapolis before he went to the broncos.

So i have to go with broncos on this one, besides forget the panthers, root for the underdog, id like to see one last good game before Payton retires, and i mean hell, wouldnt that be amazing? your last game before you retire is you winning the superbowl

Both are good teams but the Broncos have Payton Manning, and manning was here in ol' Indianapolis before he went to the broncos.

So i have to go with broncos on this one, besides forget the panthers, root for the underdog, id like to see one last good game before Payton retires, and i mean hell, wouldnt that be amazing? your last game before you retire is you winning the superbowl
Manning should have retired after that embarrassing team wide performance two years ago. I think they should have went the game without scoring at all just for the novelty of being the first team to do so in the Super Bowl. Go Hawks

eh, tbh Manning didnt do so well vs the patriots, what really kicked ass in that game is the broncos defence